Chinese national buys 20 units at CanningHill Piers for over $85 mil

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/%C...ver-85-mil

wash money
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(01-06-2022, 09:03 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/%C...ver-85-mil
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(01-06-2022, 09:18 PM)Talent Wrote:  wash money

$85m in bank head need inspection.,better to buy properties. Thumbs_up

Very productive inflow. Property agent and co gets a commission, govt gets stamp duty and whatever property tax etc, property co gets sales and co tax paid, developer pay tax, land price, construction sector, construction worker levies etc.

Net effect is good for bosses in sg lah.

lawyers, bankers, reno co., furniture and appliance sellers, movers, ... in fact the entire economy is like given new energy or vigour

Any check on whether the funds are speckless.🤔

Must be Covid Money profit..typical...

ABSD, GST, Stamp duties, property tax  …… HUAT HAR !!!!

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-06-2022, 10:45 PM)Choc Wrote:  Everybody please be nice to PRC from now on.......especially those rich PRCs !!!
They bring in more money.heard of any other races buy properties buildings? pinans & burners a mistake lah low breed.  Big Grin .

Could be on Cn corrupt list,
20 units and at this period.

(02-06-2022, 07:20 AM)Blin Wrote:  They bring in more money.heard of any other races buy properties buildings? pinans & burners a mistake lah low breed.  Big Grin .

CECA bought a million dollar condo and expect King's treatment liao. This PRC must be god treatment. Lol

another bought 16 units near eunos mrt, and one bought an entire condo projects.

Each Chinese citizen can only take 50K USD out.

How can he take so much out?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Wah bought 20 units. Probably bringing the whole village here. Kokee bo song liao...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

spent all money here, that's why they're very poor now,

(02-06-2022, 07:48 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Wah bought 20 units. Probably bringing the whole village here. Kokee bo song liao...... Big Grin

Kokee said millions of Chinese running away from China!  Rotfl

(02-06-2022, 07:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Each Chinese citizen can only take 50K USD out.

How about company?

(02-06-2022, 07:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Each Chinese citizen can only take 50K USD out.

Chinese citizens only have money in China?

They cannot have investments and businesses and hence money outside China?

Singapore should not allow any buyers to buy more than 10% of the units in one property for very obvious reasons. This is not like having one major shareholder or major tenant of a shopping mall.

This Taiwan chabo bought more (83 units) and IRAS tried to makan her :

https://taxsg.com/2011/08/14/high-court-...-sghc-186/

The Court ruled in favour of the Appellant and entitled her to a refund of $442,680.

looks more like money washing.
wash, wash, wash

It's definitely a good place to keep their wealth. 
Steady sing dollar. 
Good governance 
Easily connection
Which other country is safe? 
Looking at how US makan the rich Russians, you know Angmo countries cannot do.

aiya if you hv billions you aso want to put them in a safe (safoo) place, right?;

no need to listen to top guru or top master for their investment advice and end up losing money

escape from paying High tax lah from Xi.

remember Fang Bing bing ? etc ?

Fang bing bing owned lot of properties, I was kinda shock if you all go google see.

This is why I say , SG become a " ...... " country...... Literally good place to escape pay High taxes from their own country.

Two side effect, one thing Yes it benefit A LOT to Govt come taxes but on the same time does it benefit down to the bottom of the locals in SG ?
Nope. Still depend how our Govt use these high taxes been collected.

(02-06-2022, 07:39 AM)Sticw Wrote:  CECA bought a million dollar condo and expect King's treatment liao. This PRC must be god treatment. Lol
want prosperity  bring in more Prc  chinese.