Chinese protest in Henan

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ected-scam

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

wah even ah butt aso post flg news

Fake news la...china a lot of fake one..

(26-05-2022, 07:51 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Fake news la...china a lot of fake one..

Oh protest is fake? I didn't know I thought was real
Very difficult to tell.

For sure Singapore and North Korea the only countries without protest. Lol

Kind of strange. Dictator country like China can protest but democratic country like Singapore cannot protest. Where is the logic?....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-05-2022, 08:44 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Kind of strange. Dictator country like China can protest but democratic country like Singapore cannot protest. Where is the logic?....... Thinking

Ya lor!

How can there be protests in a country ruled by a dictator?

No wonder Angmoh media dared not report!  Rotfl

https://xw.qq.com/cmsid/20220427A08QB500?f=newdc

(25-05-2022, 07:25 AM)kokee Wrote:  with china economy sinking fast, property crash, ton abandon their housing loan, now china banks also affected.
many banks in henan cant even withdraw money now.

河南安徽金融骗局:受害者四百亿人民币灰飞烟灭

银行取不出钱,百万河南储户陷入绝境,哭天抢地!

all these know nut comie liars, no evidence, just bark from ass, norm.
google yourself, many affected in youtube & media.
not only banks in henan, other province also.
when you urgently need money to save your parent life on medical, your money is not yours & can withdraw.
protest? china people got right or freedom? protest against FLG or anti-govt, these evil will spam like moronic comie dogs here.

還我血汗錢,河南5家銀行拒絕兌付

(26-05-2022, 07:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  ...

Why you call this country as dictator and yet they protest?   

四百亿。。。 that's a lot of money. I tot most of them are poor peasants with monthly income of 300 to 400 rmb

(26-05-2022, 08:44 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Kind of strange. Dictator country like China can protest but democratic country like Singapore cannot protest. Where is the logic?....... Thinking

The democracies you witness are but dictators in coat. The communists you see are but painted as dictators... What can be seen is not real and what cannot be seen is the truth that most will not see (or not allow to see for the Masters will lose the slaves...).
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

all these know nut dogs, henan is the most populated province of china, RMB40B?
same to above henan banks, anhui also happening, this case started almost months ago.

存银行的钱不让取了?河南安徽涌现金融难民

(26-05-2022, 10:38 AM)Sticw Wrote:  The democracy you witness are but dictators in coat. The communist you see are but painted as dictators... What can be seen is not real and what cannot be seen is the truth that most will not see (or not allow to see for the Masters will lose the slaves...).

Sounds mystical but seems to make sense...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Let them rule their own cunty's affairs lah...every cunty has its own problems chsllenges....pls dont interfere , we dont know wat's head or tail....little knowkege is a v dangerous thingy.
1.5 billion people, thousands yrs of history , governsnce, want to tell them wat to do?
N how to feed them daily?
[+] 2 users Like Yin yang's post

(26-05-2022, 10:44 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Let them rule their own cunty's affairs lah...every cunty has its own problems chsllenges....pls dont interfere , we dont know wat's head or tail....little knowkege is a v dangerous thingy.
1.5 billion people, thousands yrs of history , governsnce, want to tell them wat to do?

very well said. let's solve our own problems first. if got time then help others

(26-05-2022, 10:27 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these know nut comie liars, no evidence, just bark from ass, norm.
google yourself, many affected in youtube & media.
not only banks in henan, other province also.
when you urgently need money to save your parent life on medical, your money is not yours & can withdraw.
protest? china people got right or freedom? protest against FLG or anti-govt, these evil will spam like moronic comie dogs here.

還我血汗錢,河南5家銀行拒絕兌付

hard earned money just gone, when you in need of money urgently, no more there.
can you do anything if happens to you in china? LOL LOL.
can only blame bad luck.

血本無歸!安徽河南多間銀行無法提款,存戶喊苦喊忽呻笨!

(26-05-2022, 10:44 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Let them rule their own cunty's affairs lah...every cunty has its own problems chsllenges....pls dont interfere , we dont know wat's head or tail....little knowkege is a v dangerous thingy.

https://media.tenor.com/images/62e78b073.../tenor.gif

comie dogs here forever bark lies & fake from ass without evidence, norm, still got brainless here believe all their empty bark & lies here 7/24.

河南银行:坑四百亿