Chinese tourists flock back to Thailand but not to Singapore

(12-01-2024, 08:26 AM)BigNLong Wrote:  just cheaper la .. i mean we flock to JB all the time

Spending one day in Singapore is the same as sitting inside saunas

Flying China Air is safest when considering SIA ranked @ world's 13th.

Crazy unsafe airlines yet, being ranked World's Best?

Shutup

(13-01-2024, 01:38 PM)Scythian Wrote:  None able to make it in the corporate world

Our Million Dollar Ministers keep reminding Sinkies that we have to be prepared for foreign competition for our jobs, but these overrated and overpaid politicians don't have to.  There is no accountability and no foreign competition for their cushy jobs.

(15-01-2024, 03:32 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Spending one day in Singapore is the same as sitting inside saunas

I recall my Canadian client remarking that the hottest summer day in his province is like "everyday in S'pore". He wore a suit and tie on his first day here, but ditched them on the following day!

Chow ah tiong cannot afford SG tour liao...

(15-01-2024, 07:02 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I recall my Canadian client remarking that the hottest summer day in his province is like "everyday in S'pore". He wore a suit and tie on his first day here, but ditched them on the following day!

Upon arrival, walking out of the plane, it's like hitting the wall ..

Humidity is also a problem.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(15-01-2024, 08:31 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Upon arrival, walking out of the plane, it's like hitting the wall. Humidity is also a problem.

My Canadian client and me made it a practice to walk in and out of aircon buildings, malls and MRT stations while on our way to meetings in the CBD.  

(15-01-2024, 11:54 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  My Canadian client and me made it a practice to walk in and out of aircon buildings, malls and MRT stations while on our way to meetings in the CBD.  

You are ok getting used to it

Your friend will either fall sick or catch a cold.

(12-01-2024, 02:27 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Everything is just too organised here, no excitement for tourists.

Pumping gas in JB may be an exciting experience

[Image: Girl-at-Petrol-Station.png]

"Rising temperatures could cool appeal of Singapore as tourist destination | Video"
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/watch/ri...7C%20Video

(15-01-2024, 03:14 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Few things to consider going to Singapore, Most expensive city with 700 km2 area, Temperature extremely hot 365 days, Boring and yet, quarrelsome people, Only nature is the Zoo to see monkeys, 2,000 Covid19 deaths, 3,000 HIV / Aids deaths, TB is spreading island wide, All Hospital A&E shortage of beds

Tourists can come to see the most expensive pigeon holes and cars in the entire planet

(15-01-2024, 03:07 PM)Scythian Wrote:  "Rising temperatures could cool appeal of Singapore as tourist destination | Video"
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/watch/ri...7C%20Video

hope this inf will wake pap up to stop destroting forest anymore to  overbbuild hdb flats fro 6.5 m

(12-01-2024, 06:10 AM)Scythian Wrote:  "Chinese tourists flock back to Thailand

Tue 1/9/2024, 08:21 pm (PT)

Chinese topped the list of travelers to Thailand in the first week of 2024 as the country eyes a strong recovery in Chinese tourist numbers after last year's fiasco."
https://e.vnexpress.net/news/travel/chin...s%20fiasco.

Good lah! Big Grin ALL get lost BEST lah! No loss lah!

(15-01-2024, 03:37 PM)talky Wrote:  hope this inf will wake pap up to stop destroting forest anymore to  overbbuild hdb flats fro 6.5 m

"In 2023, the oceans soaked up around 9 to 15 zettajoules more than in 2022, according to the respective estimates from the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the Chinese Institute of Atmospheric Physics (IAP).

One zettajoule of energy is roughly equivalent to ten times the electricity generated worldwide in a year.

In 2023, sea surface temperature and the energy stored in the upper 2000 meters of the ocean both reached record highs, according to the study published in the journal Advances in Atmospheric Sciences.

The amount of energy stored in the oceans is a key indicator of global warming because it is less affected by natural climate variability than sea surface temperature."
https://phys.org/news/2024-01-global-oce...emperature.

Tourists saw a 67 yo man stabbing himself at Sun Plaza Mall.

Shocking such things happened in world's richest country.

(15-01-2024, 07:57 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .

Tourists saw a 67 yo man stabbing himself at Sun Plaza Mall.

Shocking such things happened in world's richest country.

Part of an act to attract tourist lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

(16-01-2024, 12:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Part of an act to attract tourist lah

MediaCorp actor on site with plastic kitchen knife..

Impressive with onlookers 😍

(16-01-2024, 12:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Part of an act to attract tourist lah

Now Sun Plaza is famous liao lah! Big Grin