Chingay 2024 logo background colour changed after

Chingay 2024 logo background colour changed after feedback: 'Black is inauspicious! It's for funerals'

http://tinyurl.com/y9dbmthx

不懂中华文化,真可怕!
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

done by a team of ceca and pinoy
what do you expect?
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

They might as well use Warner bros porky pig for some season greetings.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

There is no excuse for this type of mistake.
Red is the auspicious colour of the Chinese.
If they don't even know this, they shouldn't be doing that job.

Rainbow color the best

[Image: 510px-Gay_Pride_Flag.svg.png]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(13-12-2023, 04:14 PM)Migrant Wrote:  There is no excuse for this type of mistake.
Red is the auspicious colour of the Chinese.
If they don't even know this, they shouldn't be doing that job.

Nowadays a lot of stuff is outsourced and the outsourced workers don't belong to the same race so in a way we cannot fault them. We should fault the system or organisers who like to use outsourced approach for cheap and convenience.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(13-12-2023, 04:23 PM)sgh Wrote:  Nowadays a lot of stuff is outsourced and the outsourced workers don't belong to the same race so in a way we cannot fault them. We should fault the system or organisers who like to use outsourced approach for cheap and convenience.
Hey hey hey!! Regardless of race language or religion hor!! To build a democratic society hor!!

(13-12-2023, 04:34 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Hey hey hey!! Regardless of race language or religion hor!! To build a democratic society hor!!

When they introduce reserved race for President I have thrown that pledge away altogether after saying it for many years in my schooling years. I have been reciting it wrong for so many years becuz it ain't true! Reserved race for President is one that void that pledge.

Purposely?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️