George Goh’s first statement after submitting presidential election eligibility forms

Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abU3Rb6X-ro

KNS whereas for Tharman STRAIGHT Q so call from PAP.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

IS Dam hard to earn profit during Covi19 period for Private sectors.

Whereas Tharman from PAP straight Q , literally is not fair come a Elected PAP President candidate vs someone from Private sector.

Smile Steady this Goh this is why I even my parents going to vote him.

His business don't depend so call from ANY Govt link organisation.

How to repay his team?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(04-08-2023, 05:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abU3Rb6X-ro

KNS whereas for Tharman STRAIGHT Q so call from PAP.

Who wrote the speech for him? He's reading...

(04-08-2023, 05:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Who wrote the speech for him? He's reading...

why cannot? PAP ministers, even PM got people write script for them , they just check and see which need to add on or remove.
[+] 3 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Harvey Norman got cheap sale? 
I am more interested in that.

(04-08-2023, 05:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  why cannot? PAP ministers, even PM got people write script for them , they just check and see which need to add on or remove.

True....why cannot.

(04-08-2023, 05:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  why cannot? PAP ministers, even PM got people write script for them , they just check and see which need to add on or remove.

PM Lee speaks without referring to a piece of paper wor.

Lorland Wong also can.  nudie

(04-08-2023, 05:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  PM Lee speaks without referring to a piece of paper wor.

Lorland Wong also can.  nudie

Pm lee ALL ALONG READ FROM SCRIPTS even come NDR.

The only one NEVER so call from PAP is LKY ONLY. He speak in NDR literally hardly look down see script just speak and speak and speak till overtime.
Unlike LHL , keep see script and need to take break. He cannot talk like his dad LKY.

(04-08-2023, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Pm lee ALL ALONG READ FROM SCRIPTS even come NDR.

The only one NEVER so call from PAP is LKY ONLY. He speak in NDR literally hardly look down see script just speak and speak and speak till overtime.
Unlike LHL , keep see script and need to take break. He cannot talk like his dad LKY.

LKY's speech at NDR also prepared lah.... Rotfl

(04-08-2023, 09:28 PM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  LKY's speech at NDR also prepared lah.... Rotfl

Smile at least he don’t keep looking down
Unlike his son LHL worst need to take break.

(04-08-2023, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Pm lee ALL ALONG READ FROM SCRIPTS even come NDR.

You have no been watching the national day rally for more than 10 years, that much is obvious.  Rolleyes

(04-08-2023, 11:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You have no been watching the national day rally for more than 10 years, that much is obvious.  Rolleyes

(04-08-2023, 11:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:   I found out he have been hiding in my daughter room for the past 10 years and now left her suddenly to go back living Fovever Alone again she told me out of loneliness and hunger for sex she went to work in Geylang on hindsight I should have ask Observer to take care of her hunger he is the best even my daughter in law talk about him. Rolleyes

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

LKY kick his own backside by creating this EP..if this George is elected.

But President still can be kick out by govt with 70% support in the house.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

lvlrsSTI is still lurking around?  Laughing

(05-08-2023, 04:08 AM)victortan Wrote:  LKY kick his own backside by creating this EP..if this George is elected.

But President still can be kick out by govt with 70% support in the house.

Really? Then we all will see the show, with popcorn, if he gets kick out by ParLeement if he gets elected.

Laughing

(05-08-2023, 09:37 AM)Oyk Wrote:  lvlrsSTI is still lurking around?  Laughing

(17-05-2023, 10:53 PM)Observer Wrote:   I found out he have been hiding in my daughter room for the past 10 years and left her suddenly to go back living Fovever Alone again she told me out of loneliness and hunger for sex she went to work in Geylang on hindsight I should have ask Sentinel and Dan to take care of her hunger he is the best even my daughter in law talk about him. [Image: rolleyes.png]

Hi lvlrsSTI, song bo?   Rotfl

Bwahahahahaaaaaa  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl