Choices of words in a negative situation

Happen to see these 2 articles side by side in Today Online..

On one side, we have RK apologizing for the mess she created, which she should and should have done earlier..

One the other side, we have Son of Punggol, instead of apologizing for the dorm saga, carefully used the words "Admit govt shortcomings" to avoid making an apology. So next time you make a blunder in office, tell your boss "I admit my shortcomings", and see how he/she will react.

But the best demo given is from Ah Shan, which somehow I didn't see this reported in Today Online.. When I read thru the article, Ah Shan did not even admit any shortcomings (as minister of MOHA) when IO forged statements from relevant witnesses.

Basically Ah Shan shifted the focus from IO forging statements to the forged statements doesn't affect the outcome.. But did forged statements take place? Yes, and did MOFA Minister apologized for a 'lying' incident taking place at police station, No.

"These are generally effective, but as Members will understand, sometimes an errant officer may try and bypass these safeguards," said Shanmugam, adding that the nature of the court process and the examination of evidence means that such errant behaviour is unlikely to affect a matter in a substantive way."

[/url][url=https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore/forged-io-s-statements-had-no-material-impact-on-8-coroner-s-inquiries-shanmugam/ar-AAQdLnm?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531]Forged IO's statements had no material impact on 8 Coroner's Inquiries: Shanmugam (msn.com)
[Image: Capture.jpg]

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

The power of a controlled MSM.

That's why LKY team can last so long as it was easy to control the narrative back then.

Now need pofma, FICA. If not, papayas will be jialat.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

同人不同命? Thinking

I already said only brave ppl dare to admit their mistake.
Be brave and come out to apologise if you make mistake. Dont hide it and think you can get away this time.

So far, nobody has come out to apologise for those 倒霉蛋 who died in the covid. 难道他们是该死的吗? Which case is more serious, let you ponder?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

That fcking CCBAI JoTeo turn it around and even slap the FWs with this-

[Image: JT-no-migrant-worker-has-demanded-apology.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Even with simple sentences, PAP will twist & turn. Only 61% Naive will be easily deceived by them.

For example, when it does not apply to them, or they are hiding their mistakes-

[Image: CCS-IT-need-FTs-Aug-21.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(03-11-2021, 01:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  Even with simple sentences, PAP will twist & turn. Only 61% Naive will be easily deceived by them.

For example, when it does not apply to them, or they are hiding their mistakes-

[Image: CCS-IT-need-FTs-Aug-21.png]

This really makes me utterly disappointed with them. 

For this, PaP Ministers owe us apologies for many years.

Seriously, it is unbelievable that their forcast is 90% OFF from the actual for so many years. Even a Finance Manager, Project Manager or Recruitment Manager will never have such a huge glaring badly done forcast.

Why can average people do better than PaP Ministers? And their salary is barely 90% of PaP Ministers?

It is time for PM Lee to sack his wanton actors.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

The 4 Idiots and Malaysian LJ King loves to demand apology because their Ego is bruised.

Their own EGO is like tofu . . .

OUCH!

Heng SK+ DisGrace + Sham + Chee HT

[Image: Say-Sorry.png]