Thread Closed

Christianity is a global religion

(27-07-2024, 10:53 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Man needs to marry but not God.

God need food? 

Quran 5:75”The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food.Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.”

(27-07-2024, 10:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It's blasphemous.  But since he is not a Christian, he would ask, how can it be blasphemous when Jesus is not God? Blasphemy only applies to God ma.

To him, Jesus is a prophet.  See what he wrote below.  He loves and respects Jesus and even added pbuh.  

So when he said that Jesus pbuh played with his KKJ and had wet dreams, I asked him if he would say the same about Muhammad pbuh.  His answer was confusing....because he seemed to be saying that Muhammed never played with his KKJ and never had wet dreams.  Sad

Wondering if he is  playing his kkj n same time replying ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-07-2024, 10:33 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Your answer seems to be saying that since Muhammad did not claim to be Allah or the son of Allah, therefore he did not play with his KKJ and did not have wet dreams.

Is that what you are saying?

You confused me.  Please state clearly, what you wrote about Jesus, do all also apply to Muhammad including playing with his KKJ and having wet dreams?

Very familiar...seen this before...did ah Hope write this before?

(27-07-2024, 10:58 AM)Hope Wrote:  God need food? 

When on earth u no need eat food?

Quran 5:75”The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food.Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.”

☝️

(27-07-2024, 10:58 AM)Hope Wrote:  God need food? 

When on earth u no need eat food?

☝️

(27-07-2024, 10:42 AM)Hope Wrote:  Of Course every question apply to all the males.It is not a secret. Haven’t you played with you kkj?
We don’t know if Prophet Muhammad did or not. He got married at his age of 25.We don’t know if he did before his marriage.
Anyway Jesus didn’t get marry even at his age of 33.

So, you don't know whether Muhammad had played with his KKJ but you knew that Jesus had played with his.

The rest of your post confused me further because you said that playing with KKJ applies to all males, and Muhammad is male, but still you could not be sure if he had played with his KKJ, as if to say that he did not have a KKJ or else, he did not have any testosterone, but he married anyway.  Sad

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(27-07-2024, 10:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It's blasphemous.  But since he is not a Christian, he would ask, how can it be blasphemous when Jesus is not God? Blasphemy only applies to God ma.

To him, Jesus is a prophet.  See what he wrote below.  He loves and respects Jesus and even added pbuh.  

So when he said that Jesus pbuh played with his KKJ and had wet dreams, I asked him if he would say the same about Muhammad pbuh.  His answer was confusing....because he seemed to be saying that Muhammed never played with his KKJ and never had wet dreams.  Sad

I said Prophet Muhammad must have played with kkj same as other men.He is a human same as Jesus.Prophet Muhammad got prophethood at his age of 40 and Got married at 25.

If people do not play, you get wet dreams. It is Normal.

(27-07-2024, 11:06 AM)Hope Wrote:  I said Prophet Muhammad must have played with kkj same as other men.He is a human same as Jesus.Prophet Muhammad got prophethood at his age of 40 and Got married at 25.

If people do not play, you get wet dreams. It is Normal.

Muh any kids?

☝️

(27-07-2024, 11:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  So, you don't know whether Muhammad had played with his KKJ but you knew that Jesus had played with his.

The rest of your post confused me further because you said that playing with KKJ applies to all makes, and Muhammad is male, but still you could not be sure if he had played with his KKJ, as if to say that he did not have a KKJ or else, he did not have any testosterone, but he married anyway.  Sad

I didn’t tell Jesus did it. I used “Must have “

(26-07-2024, 10:02 AM)Hope Wrote:  Without wasting time on checking Hadith, why don’t you ponder , if Jesus could be a God.

He ate food (must have burped, choked ,used toothpick )

He must have had wet dreams

He must have played with his kkj
(26-07-2024, 11:07 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Are you not being insensitive.  If such words were uttered against against one your revered prophets what will happen? What decree will come from the Ayatollah?  Be wary of what comes out of your mouth.

(27-07-2024, 11:00 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Very familiar...seen this before...did ah Hope write this before?

Not only did Jesus burp, He even played with his KKJ and had wet dreams.  However, Hope is not sure if Muhammad also did these things...

(27-07-2024, 11:08 AM)Hope Wrote:  I didn’t tell Jesus did it. I used “Must have “

Thank you for the English Language lesson.  Smile

So, would you say that Muhammad must have played with his KKJ and must have had wet dream?   Sad

(27-07-2024, 11:08 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Muh any kids?

He had 6 children from first wife, 1 child from another wife and One adopted son .

3boys and 4 girls.Only one daughter survived whom we love,respect,emulate after Mary.
Other six died before reaching adulthood.

He had two grand sons.

(26-07-2024, 11:14 PM)Hope Wrote:  Even If Ali gives convincing answers to you ,ionly Allah can make you a Muslim.

Before I say the Shahada, should I learn more about Allah and Muhammad first?  The reason why I ask is that I want to say the Shahada with knowledge, and not just recite it like a parrot.

(27-07-2024, 11:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Thank you for the English Language lesson.  Smile

So, would you say that Muhammad must have played with his KKJ and must have had wet dream?   Sad

Your English is 1000 times better than mine 🙏
Yes, Since we don’t know, He must have done like other males

(27-07-2024, 10:25 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Simple reason
there are two paths n you are not sure which path leads to salvation.
two men are there, one is already dead,the other one still living 
so which man will u ask for direction? Follow the dead or follow the one who is still alive?

Both men are not here now, peace be upon them. We only have access to scriptures to try and find the directions given by both of them. Based on the scriptures alone, you're already at a loss.

On top of that, both men gave the same core message. There is only 1 God. Both men didn't say God is 3 in 1, only God is one. Both men teach submission to the one God by doing God's will. That is Islam. Both men teach to obey the Law. 

Are you following the directions?

(27-07-2024, 11:24 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Both men are not here now, peace be upon them. We only have access to scriptures to try and find the directions given by both of them. Based on the scriptures alone, you're already at a loss.

On top of that, both men gave the same core message. There is only 1 God. Both men didn't say God is 3 in 1, only God is one. Both men say we must submit to the one God by doing God's will. That is Islam. Both men say to obey the Law. 

Are you following the directions?

I m sure Jesus is the only way the truth n the life nobody can replace it.

☝️

(27-07-2024, 11:17 AM)Hope Wrote:  He had 6 children from first wife, 1 child from another wife and One adopted son .

3boys and 4 girls.Only one daughter survived whom we love,respect,emulate after Mary.Other six died before reaching adulthood.

He had two grand sons.

I can see that you love Muhammad so much that your love extends to his surviving daughter.  Since Mary was blessed to be chosen to give birth to Jesus, you place Muhammad's daughter next to her to give her the highest possible honour.

Help me to understand what you would do as told in this Hadith. Muhammed didn't do ablution before entering the mosque to pray, but would gargle his mouth.  When he spat the water out from his mouth, those who were standing around him would fight, push and jostle just to get a drop of it in their hands.  Would you do that, if you were there?

(27-07-2024, 11:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Before I say the Shahada, should I learn more about Allah and Muhammad first?  The reason why I ask is that I want to say the Shahada with knowledge, and not just recite it like a parrot.
Please search more.Don’t depend on CP, Smith and others to search for you.Read the Quran which has 6236 verses.

Every day Pray and ask Allah, God , Jesus or anything you believe now, to guide you to right path.The best time to pray is between 2am to 5am.

(27-07-2024, 10:29 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  God created the world using the Word
Let us make man in our image why said us because they are combined as One God.

The Quran, in Arabic, a language similar to the biblical Hebrew, also uses the same majestic plural, like in the Jewish Bible.

Indeed it is We who have revealed this Reminder (Quran) and indeed it is We who will preserve it. - Quran 15:9

Both the Jews and the Muslims understand it as a royal announcement, with nothing to do with plurality.

(27-07-2024, 11:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I can see that you love Muhammad so much that your love extends to his surviving daughter.  Since Mary was blessed to be chosen to give birth to Jesus, you place Muhammad's daughter next to her to give her the highest possible honour.

Help me to understand what you would do as told in this Hadith. Muhammed didn't do ablution before entering the mosque to pray, but would gargle his mouth.  When he spat the water out from his mouth, those who were standing around him would fight, push and jostle just to get a drop of it in their hands.  Would you do that, if you were there?

According to the Gospels, Jesus pbuh healed a man by spitting into his eyes. I have no problem being healed with the saliva of a mighty messenger of Allah. After all, one of the best healing foods we consume is the vomit of an insect, honey.

Do you have a problem with that?

(27-07-2024, 11:20 AM)Hope Wrote:  Your English is 1000 times better than mine 🙏
Yes, Since we don’t know, He must have done like other males

Not at all.  If my English is 100 taims better than yours, I would not be asking you the next question.  Why is it He and not he?  To me, He refers to God while he refers to man.  So, which of the two are you saying?

1.  Jesus is God, and He played with His KKJ and had wet dreams or

2.  Muhammad is God and He played with his KKJ and had wet dreams.

You are confusing me.  I was only asking you, would you say the same things you said about Jesus whom you said you loved and respected, and you kept on confusing me.

Let me help you with English, so you won't write in such a convoluted manner.

Just say Yes or No next to the below sentence.

Muhammad must have played with his KKJ and must have had wet dreams (Y/N)

(27-07-2024, 11:27 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I m sure Jesus is the only way the truth n the life nobody can replace it.

But the problems are;
1. you are not sure of the way given by Jesus because the scriptures are not conclusive.
2. even if you are sure of some of the ways given by Jesus, you are not following them.

(27-07-2024, 11:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I can see that you love Muhammad so much that your love extends to his surviving daughter.  Since Mary was blessed to be chosen to give birth to Jesus, you place Muhammad's daughter next to her to give her the highest possible honour.

Which Hadith?

Prophet Muhammad daughter lived a righteous life and as a Role model to our Women.You should read her biography.
We don’t know much about Mary.We emulate  her clothing and devotions to Allah.
However Prophet Muhammad did not put his daughter on the top of the list.

(27-07-2024, 11:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  According to the Gospels, Jesus pbuh healed a man by spitting into his eyes. I have no problem being healed with the saliva of a mighty messenger of Allah. After all, one of the best healing foods we consume is the vomit of an insect, honey.

Do you have a problem with that?

According to Islam, Jesus healed with God's permission. Am I right to say that?

Did God permit Muhammad to heal with his saliva?  And those men fought to get a drop of it because they needed healing?  

Btw, you seem to be saying that the water that Muhamad spat out was like honey. Is it because it was Muhammad's or would it be the same if it was Hope spitting water out?

(27-07-2024, 11:43 AM)Hope Wrote:  Which Hadith?

Prophet Muhammad daughter lived a righteous life and as a Role model to our Women.You should read her biography.
We don’t know much about Mary.We emulate  her clothing and devotions to Allah.
However Prophet Muhammad did not put his daughter on the top of the list.

I don't believe you are emulating Mary unless firstly, you are a woman and secondly, I see you in person.  If you are a man and wear Mary's attire, something is wrong with you.   And if you are a man, may I ask, and I hope you will reply to this question, do you dress like Muhammad?

As for the female Muslims, my question would be, was Mary dressing in a special way that they want to emulate because somehow emulating her dressing makes them appear holy, or was Mary wearing the same attire as all women who lived there did, and there was nothing special about her dressing?

(27-07-2024, 11:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  According to Islam, Jesus healed with God's permission. Am I right to say that?

Did God permit Muhammad to heal with his saliva?  And those men fought to get a drop of it because they needed healing?  

Btw, you seem to be saying that the water that Muhamad spat out was like honey. Is it because it was Muhammad's or would it be the same if it was Hope spitting water out?

Why are you asking me what those men did or why they did that? I don't know what was their intention. Our prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم didn't tell them to do that. And neither did he صلي الله عليه وسلم taught us to use camel's urine for medicinal purposes. I am not near well-versed in Hadith but even I can tell that Hadith is not a general teaching.