Trump Made America Great Again! Biden is making America even greater!

Rotfl  Gesti-109  Fundance
[+] 1 user Likes mikeloh's post

一个特朗普倒下了,无数个特朗普站起来了

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-local...-president

Why New Jersey Voters Picked a Truck Driver Over the State Senate President

An unknown Republican named Ed Durr unseated the second most powerful lawmaker in the Garden State, shocking even himself.

..... New Jersey’s political class was stunned. “I don’t know what happened,” Loretta Weinberg, the Democratic majority leader in the State Senate, who has served in the legislature since 1992, said. Of the Third District’s voters, she added, “I’m not sure that they know who they voted for.” Speaking to the Times, Norcross sounded defensive. “There was nothing that could have been anticipated or done,” he said. “It’s not like we didn’t have the money available to do it.” One South Jersey Republican called Durr’s victory “the biggest thing that has ever happened in Jersey, and will ever happen in Jersey politically.” Durr himself seemed most stunned of all. “I joked with people and I said, ‘I’m going to shock the world. I’m going to beat this man,’ ” Durr told a reporter. “I was saying it but really kind of joking. Because what chance did a person like me really stand against this man?”

You can't make a comparison like dat.
Both are Presidents of a corporation called the United States owned by England.
like UOB has a president.
We have to ask:
what ORDERS did Trump receive?

we have pic of China chief of security at the Pentagon from a grp photo

[Image: Screenshot-2021-11-17-at-05-17-42-Patel-...Series.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2021-11-17-at-05-24-50-DEVOLUTION.png]

China chief security

DEVOLUTION
Continuing of US Governance
Trump's Executive orders
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution

两个老爷爷的二人转,拜登与特朗普2024年复赛?【胡侃】

the americuns dun hv the freedom to choose better president other than these two old folks? one crazy one sleepy

(25-12-2021, 12:52 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  the americuns dun hv the freedom to choose better president other than these two old folks?  one crazy one sleepy

I am sure there are many suitable to run for Presidency in America, cos there are thousands of uni. graduates to choose from the top notch uni.s like Harvard, MIT or Stanford.... Clapping Laughing

(25-12-2021, 12:58 PM)debono Wrote:  I am sure there are many suitable to run for Presidency in America, cos there are thousands of uni. graduates to choose from the top notch uni.s like Harvard, MIT or Stanford.... Clapping Laughing

You should volunteer yourself as the senior consultant to the American Congress to help them identify suitable candidates for their presidency!  nudie

[Image: 5-D7-A8229-E5-FC-401-F-A67-B-2669-FD5-A95-AD.jpg]

(25-12-2021, 12:58 PM)debono Wrote:  I am sure there are many suitable to run for Presidency in America, cos there are thousands of uni. graduates to choose from the top notch uni.s like Harvard, MIT or Stanford.... Clapping Laughing 

at the end they could only choose between these two old folks  Laughing

(25-12-2021, 01:08 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You should volunteer yourself as the senior consultant to the American Congress to help them identify suitable candidates for their presidency!  nudie

I am only a tiny plankton in a vast ocean....... Clapping Laughing