Citizens will not become the minority in Singapore: DPM Lawrence Wong

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...y-dpm-wong

True blue citizens become minority lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 5 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Only the super rich pappies are minority.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(09-05-2024, 08:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  True blue citizens become minority lah.

imported ceca also citizens.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

New citizens mostly jiuhu people and CECA, of cos in good hands...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

(09-05-2024, 08:25 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Only the super rich pappies are minority.

After keeping quiet for over 20 years

(09-05-2024, 08:04 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...y-dpm-wong

Lawrence Wong is ignorant or sleeping ?

in changi business park, citizen employees have become the minority.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Talk only hmmmm

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

Bs.....gao gao
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(09-05-2024, 08:49 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Lawrence Wong is ignorant or sleeping ?  in changi business park, citizen employees have become the minority.

Like all politicians, LW speaks with a forked tongue. It is a no brainer that S'poreans will never be the minority because foreigners like the CECAs are granted citizenship after working here for several years. Over at Chennai (Changi) Business Park, it is difficult to believe that one is not in India.

[Image: Ceca.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(09-05-2024, 09:07 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Like all politicians, LW speaks with a forked tongue. It is a no brainer that S'poreans will never be the minority because foreigners like the CECAs are granted citizenship after working here for several years. Over at Chennai (Changi) Business Park, it is difficult to believe that one is not in India.

it is impossible to change it because the bosses in changi business park are ceca.
they will continue to recruit ceca.
most of them are PRs.

changi business park will always remind singapreans that they will become minority in the future.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(09-05-2024, 08:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  True blue citizens become minority lah.

Why LW didn't say it much earlier..

Why now?

Wealthy families from abroad are invited to S'pore to purchase freehold land that may be passed on to their children. The Pappies don't care since they also own such properties. To hell with the 80% who own only 99-year leases on their HDB homes which will be returned to the govt without any compensation when the leases run down. 

He intends to convert foreigners to citizens to fulfil this.

It's like a lovers trick....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

New citizens he meant

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Say say nia, better don't take it too seriously. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

Already Minority, lah

Unless PAP can show us the data how many are 3rd or 4th Gen Citizens.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

We become majority second class citizens.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

Just convert more foreigners to pr and they will become locals. Then just use locals when referring to citizens lor. Smoke smoke a bit can liao, Singaporeans very easy to get snookered one lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

PAP already added PRs into the Core

[Image: CCS-Singapore-Core-is-not-only-Singaporeans-2016.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

pr later become citizens

(09-05-2024, 06:22 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP already added PRs into the Core

[Image: CCS-Singapore-Core-is-not-only-Singaporeans-2016.png]

The 61% got scammed by pap.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

Why is he saying this now when he's about to be next PM and didn't say it when he was about to be DPM?

No logic
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

The definition of the word citizen need to be clearer. Born here or later convert one. If convert also count then I guess won't become minority lor.

(09-05-2024, 08:04 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...y-dpm-wong

Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) announced that current PM Lee Hsien Loong will relinquish his post for the incoming Lawrence Wong on 15 May.

Through his social media accounts, the Deputy PM showcases his social media game as well as his guitar skills, including this delightful fingerstyle guitar cover of Taylor Swift’s Love Story.

population about 6m local sin people 3.6m so foreigners is 6-3.6 = 2.4

foreign to local ratio 2.4:3.6 or 67 foreigners to 100 local. already too many.

constructions especially road constructions too many people. no work to do keep klkk keep pressing the crossing causing disruptions to traffic. most evil is the pub block the road unnecessary in the name of safety where little to no safety improvement is achieved. just block the traffic to show doing work. is it because top device a method. no follow up leave the fw to place the block?

too many worksite next to road is blocking road to increasing their work space. block to park their vehicle. small work on side or even no work. block to park equipments as transport to storage cost money.

even got work site near great world city. already permanent block 1 lane for work. still extend another lane for enter exit or no know what purpose. off peak not a problem. peak hrs. really frustrating. these days road like more important for other use while transport become second class.
how many is legal? they just bully other road users who can not speak back .

but becarefull all frustrations adds up daily bit bit like the foreigner workers dorm issue. it will erupt one day.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-01-15-57-13-67-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

share photo free

(09-05-2024, 08:52 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  Talk only hmmmm

He sing and tell lehh. Rotfl

(09-05-2024, 01:19 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  We become majority second class citizens.

Lucky, at least not in 3rd, or worst 4th, 5th or even in no, BOo...class Rotfl mati lehh. Tongue

(09-05-2024, 06:48 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Why is he saying this now when he's about to be next PM and didn't say it when he was about to be DPM?

No logic

"No logic",. DPM Wong to PM soon. No need logic... Wink Tongue