Cityhantam : 中共低三下四地公开向澳洲求饶,澳洲一个大耳刮子:贱骨头就是欠收拾!

ccp china, worse than dog now?

中共低三下四地公开向澳洲求饶,澳洲一个大耳刮子:贱骨头就是欠收拾!

中共低三下四地公开向澳洲求饶,澳洲一个大耳刮子:贱骨头就是欠收拾!
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

Falun Gong Cult's LIES you also believe???

Did you kneel down and thank Li Honzhi for that?  Rotfl

this is world news, everyone is discussing, sibei xiasuay.
US defense teamin taiwan, dar not even fark now.
Ukraine war now, china & Xi panic till dumb, shitintheir pant everyday, totally balless & useless.
but under table.....LOL LOL...whole world know well lah.

对澳大利亚居然也怂了,习近平慌了

对澳大利亚居然也怂了,习近平慌了

(02-03-2022, 10:51 AM)kokee Wrote:  this is world news, everyone is discussing, 

You mean everyone in your beloved Falun Gong Cult is busy disseminating the LIES?

china is the real snake, dare not fark anything now, lick US & Russia balls together, kowtow to australia & many country like dog now.
China know Russia will ask it to send army to fight eventually, very soon as Russia will not last long & their army more will give excuse to stop fighting a silly war.
US defense teamin Taiwantoday, china act blind, this useless balles dog panic & shivering now.

俄羅斯人開始感到劇痛,建議普京到中國招募志願軍

俄羅斯人開始感到劇痛,建議普京到中國招募志願軍
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

How come China's Falun Gong Cult members are so snakey?

Russia rescue by china? great.
Russia no more money, everyday US$30B or US$300B, china dont send army & sacrify life, then foot all the bill, drag it, the longer the better, between china & Ukraine & the world. China on which side is clear, dont blame & complain later.
Russia cut harvest from china as much as possible.
china stop payment for war, you think Russia will let china go so easily? dont pay $$ then pay china people life. Very good chance, Russia war with china or Russia join western to war china?
global will sanction china like russia 1 fine day.
also these 2 snakes will never live peacefully soon.

金融核弹?俄罗斯被踢出SWIFT系统,伤害真的有那么大吗?未必,因为它还可以薅中国的羊毛

金融核弹?俄罗斯被踢出SWIFT系统,伤害真的有那么大吗?未必,因为它还可以薅中国的羊毛

listen to these chinese in Ukraine, how they detest Russia & china, evil start invasion & bomb at civillians, they dont know whether they will alive tomorrow, donate their money to Ukraine govt, now want money what for?
all the lies by china & russia news about the snake island, zelensky & fighters of Ukraine, they are real heroes.
China never help them to get outof the country at all.

最新北京爷们在基辅关于一些虚假信息辟谣视频来了

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XfHo46G6uw

all know Russia stock & currency collapse now, hike rate to 20%, all their reserved either inside or outside Russia almost all gone.
With global sanction & freezed Russian asset, almost bankrupt now.
To fight the war, they need US$30B or $300B per day, where else money come from? china.
Russia give blood, china give money now, for how long? then china also must come out blood?

俄最大银行出现破产前兆!中国央行是唯一生命线;俄央行紧急加息,存款利率翻倍;

俄最大银行出现破产前兆!中国央行是唯一生命线;俄央行紧急加息,存款利率翻倍;

as above, china only try to hide under Russia skirt, they pay $$, Russia send army & blood, when Russia win, they attack taiwan. too bad, this moronic evil ccp now panic, kowtow to US, this is typical of 汉奸走狗, problem is thing will not just end here, you think Russia & putin is happy to get all the shit & china just keep quiet?
be patient, US want to deal with china, not Russia, whole world know.

基辅安然!民众上街购物。英雄总统挫败大国狂人!习近平豪赌失败,强求副国级对他表忠。中共大量援助俄罗斯。

基辅安然!民众上街购物。英雄总统挫败大国狂人!习近平豪赌失败,强求副国级对他表忠。中共大量援助俄罗斯。

王毅突然向美国认怂,习近平是真害怕了

王毅突然向美国认怂,习近平是真害怕了

china is world joke now, timid like cat & no sound at all, dare not even fark, whole world can fxxk at china now, it will not say a single word, this is why china is scary, if western world can read china well, they must take down china now like russia, sanction 100%, feeeze or confiscate 100% china foreign asset even fire some missile on them to teach them a lesson to support Russia invade Ukraine.
you think real china really like those in china movie or tv serial so passionate, upright or patriot? in Ukraine today china chinese tell the world they are japanese, all the lies in movie are BS, commie bark to brainwash brainless here 7/24 to watch china drama & movie.
whatever you do to china now, Xi & china is like a dog, let you kick & keep quiet, only all commie dogs here lies & lick xi & ccp balls here, let hope all these BS circulate the whole world, now chinese in Ukraine kena, chinese in whole world will kena? who did it? not deserve it?
now is the best chance for western world to crash china finance & military system, if Russia crash Ukraine like dirt, then china will do whatever they can to crash western world, this is evil ccp dictatorship china. same as all commie dogs here yet still have many morons here.

中国正式被鹅爹拖下水,习近平被坑大了!普京公开展示核蛋蛋,这个世界会疯吗?为什么独裁领导人都很容易掉坑里?

中国正式被鹅爹拖下水,习近平被坑大了!普京公开展示核蛋蛋,这个世界会疯吗?为什么独裁领导人都很容易掉坑里?

How come Kokee is so worried about China and Russia???

You should be more concerned about Ukraine mah!

Kokee laosai.🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(02-03-2022, 12:41 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Kokee laosai.🤣🤣🤣

Kokee licks his beloved AMTK cok until laosai?  Rotfl

(02-03-2022, 12:41 PM)way Wrote:  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...rom-russia

Walaneh Xi doesn't give face to little putin. Bypass putin, to go talk directly with Ukraine. Of course lah, if little putin becomes too arrogant, next on his target will be all the ex soviet union central asia countries such as Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, all next door to China. After all, Little putin already have troops in Kazakhstan just like he had troops in Belarus before he attacked Ukraine. 
Thinking Laughing

china want to talk to Ukraine now, that shows Russia already lost the war, china has best insider information about Russia.
china scared now as above, scared of sanction, freezed asset, Russia ask to send troops, even western world attack.
US defense team & pompeo in taiwan today, china dare not make a sound, kneel down liao.
I dont think Ukraine trust china anymore, this totally shameless 汉奸走狗 ccp china.
China is with Russia all the way till now they know Russia gone case, whether from beijing olympic putin-xi meeting till now or even earlier, china said Ukraine war is not invasion, bought oil & wheat to support russia monetary, provide military information to russia. Today how Ukraine people detest china chinese, tat is how much china support Russia to invade Ukraine.
all these are real facts, commie dog here can only yse fake communist source of lies & BS to con & brainwash morons here, stillgot moron believe all their lies news & videos?

中共和小粉紅激怒烏克蘭人!海外華人、留學生怒噴:閉嘴!大使館慫了!

中共和小粉紅激怒烏克蘭人!海外華人、留學生怒噴:閉嘴!大使館慫了!

https://youtu.be/IhVK0ZB2DR4

xi & putin discussed in beijing olympic, putin wait till olympic over 2-3 days, immediately invade Ukraine, china on Ukraine sovereignty? my foot.
above posts has many supports china provide to russia.
stupidity of putin, all the wrong judgement by his advisors, xi bet the wrong sides.
Russia weapons are mostly junk, rubbish IC used, totally outdated. Western world provide latest & best weapons to Ukraine including the most accurate war information including elon musk. Ukraine has a great president & fighters.
comie dogs here bark Russia 65kmof army or shit, all is rusty metal, go to hell better.
still got morons believe china is neutral or respect Ukraine sovereignty? dare not even mention Russia is invader till today.

普京在北京告诉了习近平什么,中共为何没有及时撤侨;普习背靠背,却各有鬼胎;

普京在北京告诉了习近平什么,中共为何没有及时撤侨;普习背靠背,却各有鬼胎;

https://youtu.be/jp5Ba-ztzW8

below video is best describe commie dogs here, all these real 傻B.
your freedom, human right & all the unfair, are the most important, dont BS about racist, party or country, win or lose. Protect your love one, live healthily & happily.
they wet & day dreram they are dictator, control all the people, body &mindset but too bad, they areall slavery working for Xi.
now even the youngsters & students also kena brainwashed.
They want to go, f off but dont influence naive, newbie or the mass. These dogs should all send all their children back to china to be brainwash like below video.

王朔眼中的傻B,精辟

王朔眼中的傻B,精辟

俄乌大战期间中共抓紧对中国人进行洗脑教育,洗脑从学校里的小孩开始,各地学校开展俄乌战争的宣传洗脑工作

俄乌大战期间中共抓紧对中国人进行洗脑教育,洗脑从学校里的小孩开始,各地学校开展俄乌战争的宣传洗脑工作。

Kokee, your beloved AMTK daddy is in trouble!

Pls help!

https://youtu.be/rBd_LVwf_qU

Now putin lost till pantless, inside country & globally kena pressure till exploding, his life is in danger.
Economically or  military, Russia already gone case, he needs xi help to attack taiwan to divert focus to asia, will xi do it?
Xi know russia already gone case, will he follow russia to holan? china totally no dignity,moral & integrity, he will side on Ukraine.
Next, will putin turn his army to china? or use nuclear on china?
as I said, when you see china start to talk to Ukraine, china is super panic & scared, Russia gone case. Or china more scared global sanction & freezed of all china oversea asset & reserved?

普京给习近平打了电话,逼迫习太阳对台湾动手

普京给习近平打了电话,逼迫习太阳对台湾动手

Lol, Kokee you are really funny.

You live to hate CCP, looks like your only goal in your life is to spread hates about China. I dont know if i should laugh at you or feel sorry for you.
[+] 1 user Likes Strawberry's post

(02-03-2022, 05:39 PM)Strawberry Wrote:  Lol, Kokee you are really funny.

You live to hate CCP, looks like your only goal in your life is to spread hates about China. I dont know if i should laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

Kokee must be a Falun Gong Cult member lah!

If you go to Taiwan, you can see Falun Gong Cult members in many places, displaying photos of organ harvesting, etc , with loud speakers repeating the same anti-China sai!  Rotfl

(02-03-2022, 06:22 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  MARK ALMOND: We mustn't drive Vladimir Putin so far into a corner

READ: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic...hannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Subscribe: @DailyMailUKNews

dont drive putin to corner? greatest joke. Putin is today hitler, started war & invasion in Europe.
If we slaughter hitler in young age, then few hundreds millions people will not die in WW2,probably most ofyour great grand father will live amuch better life than died in WW2 at young age.
Ukraine war is so far from us? If Putin take over Ukraine in 3 days & capture zelensky, then China will attack taiwan, after taiwan, will not be Asean if Russia continue in Europe? any difference from WW2?
make sure putin end like hitler or saddam, all these invaders.

正义必胜 乌克兰加油!强烈谴责俄罗斯侵略乌克兰!普京没有好下场!

正义必胜 乌克兰加油!强烈谴责俄罗斯侵略乌克兰!普京没有好下场!

(02-03-2022, 06:48 PM)kokee Wrote:  正义必胜 乌克兰加油!

正义???

[Image: B3e6mNVCcAAYBBB?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: 25d83ebe7e24da8f0daf99b77b50c025.jpg]

[Image: A-Battleion-1024x739.jpeg]

(10-03-2022, 12:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your grandmother was also killed by Japanis who was smiling while killing? Or raped by the Japenis?  Thinking

[Image: Screenshot-20220308-124915-com-android-c...064473.jpg]

this bloody comie dog, cityhantam, bully forumer with above, try to threaten him with above, so that he will give up this forum& never get such insult again.
all these bloody comie dogs here are real hooligan liar, shameless to do anything & lies in almost 100% of their posts, just to lick their ccp master uglily here.

(02-03-2022, 12:41 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Kokee laosai.🤣🤣🤣

法轮大法,法力无边,天下无敌,宇宙第一! Rotfl

If Putin wins the war, he is a hero to the Russian.. if he lose the war, he is a loser to the Russian..

So if you are Putin, what will you do now..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..