'Classic Karen behaviour': Woman shames Somerset restaurant

'Classic Karen behaviour': Woman shames Somerset restaurant for enforcing ban on outside food, gets slammed

In a video posted to Instagram on Monday (April 15), a user who goes by the name Ana Ortiz claimed that she and her family were "kicked out" of The Assembly Ground restaurant because she brought in food from another restaurant.

READ: https://bit.ly/4deDXj4

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Is her meow meow smelly? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This Govt should have at least 50 seats around each mall

so that people can have their bento meals there

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Unfortunately, this mother has no common sense.  This is not a new ruling, but has been around since I was born. If her husband and children were so hungry, allow them to finish their meal and not force her whole family to go hungry by sticking to her guns. That mom could have consumed her food somewhere outside that establishment later. It looks like her attempt to shame that restaurant backfired.

First off, classic Karen behavior? That term's practically become synonymous with making a scene over the smallest things!  But hey, let's cut her some slack; we all have our moments, right?

Now, onto the juicy bit - French cuisine Adelaide! Oh man, you're speaking my language! There's just something about those delicate flavors and exquisite presentation that gets me every time. Whether it's a cozy bistro or a fancy fine-dining joint, sign me up for some escargot and a glass of Bordeaux any day!

As for the whole debacle at the Somerset restaurant, it's a real shame things got heated like that. I mean, who hasn't had a mix-up with their order at some point? But hey, instead of throwing a fit, how about we take a leaf out of Marie Kondo's book and find some joy in the situation? Maybe it's a chance to try something new from the menu!

She is a foreigner. She may not know the cultures and existence of such eating places rules and practices here. Let it pass. Move on.