Clearly PAP erred in choosing the AMTK vaccine..

Now we have so many breakthrough cases and fared so much worse than HKG it is really shameful to tell my foreign friends I am a true blue Singaporean..

And yet PAP refuses to admit its mistake but continue to insist that AMTK vaccine is good, when clearly its afficacy against variants is likely near zero..

When China vaccines used all over in so many other countries have shown their countries have all registered a drastic slowdown of new cases..towards normalcy and re-opening

While Singapore PAP shirks responsibility now that it has messed up the whole thing and pushes the responsibility to the average Sinkie

No apologies, no accountability, self praise, ownself check ownself, ownself report card ownself

The rest of the world is laughing at us, shy or not PAP?
[+] 7 users Like Sentinel's post

82% approved.

Confused

No shame, how to be shy?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

They will never admit their mistakes. Just sweep under the carpet. If you talk too much on their mistakes, you will be called, illiterates, idiots, sia suay, come from lousy school eg RI, etc

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 5 users Like klat's post

Better late than never! Never too late to change...changes r part of us, morons.

If this vac cannot work, or less effective mid or long term , quickly change strategy immediately !

So many WHO vacs, can see the whole wide world which ones r better in curbing all the viruses...unless they r blind! N stubbirn to the core, useless morons , people r suffering n we r a laughing stock of the world!

Like this , die lah , lky weeping at the demise of his party.
[+] 2 users Like Yin yang's post

(08-10-2021, 09:17 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Better late than never! Never too late to change...changes r part of us, morons.

If this vac cannot work, or less effective mid or long term , quickly change strategy immediately !

So many WHO vacs, can see the whole wide world which ones r better in curbing all the viruses...unless they r blind! N stubbirn to the core, useless morons , people r suffering n we r a laughing stock of the world!

Like this , die lah , lky weeping at the demise of his party.
Likely they sticking to amdk vaccine cos they expect amdk foreigners to come in. So better to stick to the international norm so can all in tandem open up lor.

Already said more than a year back that their reason for vaccination etc is economical than to save lives. At least that's how it appears... Or economic livelihood outweighs actual lives bah...

They will tell you don't cry over spilt milk or no rear mirror driving. Buy then again, netizens have been voicing out concerns since they started national vaccination program etc but as usual to deaf ears lor... Cos they are the smartest and best for the country lah.

Just hope this tan cheng bok n his people will take over these infkecible worms

(08-10-2021, 08:36 AM)RichDad Wrote:  No shame, how to be shy?
There is no need to be shy if a person skin is so thick。

Pls cannot vote for WP anymore , deeply infiltrated by extremist turban wannables...trojan horses akready entrenched
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

(08-10-2021, 08:40 AM)klat Wrote:  They will never admit their mistakes. Just sweep under the carpet. If you talk too much on their mistakes, you will be called, illiterates, idiots, sia suay, come from lousy school eg RI, etc

I really hope that the PAP govt. had not erred, and give us the wrong information as a mistake.  It is very important that they give us the right information, and not erred in any way....

Now they say move the responsiblity from them to you.
Meaning later the medical bill will also move to you? Thinking
Song Boh!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(08-10-2021, 08:32 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Now we have so many breakthrough cases and fared so much worse than HKG it is really shameful to tell my foreign friends I am a true blue Singaporean..

And yet PAP refuses to admit its mistake but continue to insist that AMTK vaccine is good, when clearly its afficacy against variants is likely near zero..

When China vaccines used all over in so many other countries have shown their countries have all registered a drastic slowdown of new cases..towards normalcy and re-opening

While Singapore PAP shirks responsibility now that it has messed up the whole thing and pushes the responsibility to the average Sinkie

No apologies, no accountability, self praise, ownself check ownself, ownself report card ownself

The rest of the world is laughing at us, shy or not PAP?

Whose fault?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(08-10-2021, 09:23 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Likely they sticking to amdk vaccine cos they expect amdk foreigners to come in. So better to stick to the international norm so can all in tandem open up lor.

Already said more than a year back that their reason for vaccination etc is economical than to save lives. At least that's how it appears... Or economic livelihood outweighs actual lives bah...

They will tell you don't cry over spilt milk or no rear mirror driving. Buy then again, netizens have been voicing out concerns since they started national vaccination program etc but as usual to deaf ears lor... Cos they are the smartest and best for the country lah.

Not that simple, everyone know we are the 51 state of US and our Bananas are still feeling proud to be the fake White man in Asia

Dont say who is wrong or who is right lah...history is past history...
We look forward to present n future...nothing is static or stagnant or constant in the real world unless u want to live in the caves of yesterday ..

Everyone make mistakes But must have eyes wide open to change strategy , options , n adapt to fast changes in the environment .

Now after several weeks already, infection cases keep going up n knowing angmo TK vacs not effective , majority people r suffering , worrying dying n never in history performed so badly in any crise, more like a 3rd world country...

High time to fast track the necessary changes lah to soothe the general pop....ie, treat china vacs as equal to AMTK n quickly galvanise multi sector, private public cooperation to vaccinate so many who wanted sinopharm used by president Xi n all his team ....proven it works in all mosslim countries, latim america etc

First never close travel with overseas especially India. Second use mRNA vaccine. Third unable to properly enforce curfew.

(08-10-2021, 09:35 AM)debono Wrote:  I really hope that the PAP govt. had not erred, and give us the wrong information as a mistake.  It is very important that they give us the right information, and not erred in any way....

I am very worried that cancer cases might rise five to ten years from now due to the mRNA injected into about 80% of our healthy population. I read somewhere mRNA is very toxic and causes changes in DNA and reduces natural immunity....... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 6 users Like Huliwang's post

(08-10-2021, 10:09 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I am very worried that cancer cases might rise five to ten years from now due to the mRNA injected into about 80% of our healthy population. I read somewhere mRNA is very toxic and causes changes in DNA and reduces natural immunity....... Confused

Not only that, depression cases will also spike due to  isolation especially for women.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Angmos like to bullshitt kao kao wan....talk v big , only on the plus points they want to sell n sell to fatten their wallets..from shares up manifolds .

They will hide away all the cons , weaknesses of their drugs.
.u must know also tgey only care for short term , nary a care for mid long term adverse effects ..

We all kena conned kao kao...now their mouths shut !

This is the best time for a leader to show his her face championing the right path to take ...
[+] 3 users Like Yin yang's post

Clapping

Here's a good glimpse and evidence what's in the vaccine and what happens to your blood.

28Sep2021
Start at 3m5s Dr Christiane Northrup
https://www.oann.com/conversation-on-cov...onference/

04Oct2021
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/ne...ing-vials/

What they mean is a tracker is injected into you, immune system gets turned off and your blood thickens, clotting, breathless and when you do a pulse oximeter reading is it 98% or 89%?

(08-10-2021, 10:08 AM)dynamite Wrote:  First never close travel with overseas especially India. Second use mRNA vaccine. Third unable to properly enforce curfew.

Did not increase testing on incoming in earlier part of the year, resulting spreading into the community

mRNA vaccine performance vary greatly compare to conventional vaccine
as it use part of the spike protein. 
Good at certain variants but much poorer against others. 
Slow to let people choose other approved vaccines.

Allowing P&M vaccinated to dine in and attend event in bigger crowd than those taking other vaccines,
ignoring delta variant characteristic that is win by viral load. 

Keep talking about endemic and not looking for other solutions concurrently when 
when all vaccine declare only 90-95% to prevent hospitalisation. 
5 to 10% can be a very big figure if it is wide spread.
Can one handle 5 to 10% of 100K active cases, apparently not.  

Ill advises by lousy panel of experts.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/06/healt...index.html

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

no wonder hole zinc so quiet these days, dare not compare which are better
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

After booster shots... how fast it will wane?  Winter coming...more travel lanes opened n New variants more powderful trojan in?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

I hope they dun tell me that only with Pfizer or Moderna booster shots then we're considered vaccinated. I'm not going to take the jab.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(09-10-2021, 02:14 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  After booster shots... how fast it will wane?  Winter coming...more travel lanes opened n New variants more powderful trojan in?

Me think that after booster shots, it will take six months before it wane.  Just hope that we only need to take a 3rd booster shot and not have it every six months.....

(09-10-2021, 02:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I hope they dun tell me that only with Pfizer or Moderna booster shots then we're considered vaccinated. I'm not going to take the jab.

No choice, cause SG are the vassal state of US

[Image: metal-teeth.jpg]
Never bet wrongly.

We are opening up ourselves. It is natural that we have more infections as we open up.

(09-10-2021, 02:14 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  After booster shots... how fast it will wane?  Winter coming...more travel lanes opened n New variants more powderful trojan in?

mRNA vaccine spike up antibodies fast but with it will start to fade naturally if it cannot find the virus.
What go up will come down. The strategy to use antibodies to stop spreading fallen apart when it start to wane.  

Booster jab will helps but carry risks for the weaker.
It is clear vaccine cannot work alone, we must knows there are some people not suitable for jab vaccine.

So far only read govt is working to get merck anticovid pill,
but no news get in nasal spray yet. 

Nasal spray can be used as third booster, prevent replication. and inject of antibodies based on llama which is tested
working against covid. And best thing is it works for all variants. 
 [url=https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/llama-antibody-engineered-block-coronavirus][/url]
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

Clapping