Clinic assistants tell of abuse from patients, some GPs say they could be better

Clinic assistants tell of abuse from patients, some GPs say they could be better protected

Clinic and nurse assistants interviewed by TODAY said they commonly face verbal abuse on the job, though cases of physical abuse are rare.

🩺 https://tdy.sg/3rIKCf0

@todayonlinesg

(22-04-2022, 09:19 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Clinic assistants tell of abuse from patients, some GPs say they could be better protected

Clinic and nurse assistants interviewed by TODAY said they commonly face verbal abuse on the job, though cases of physical abuse are rare.

🩺 https://tdy.sg/3rIKCf0

@todayonlinesg

govt only protects nurses fr polyclinics n public hospitals
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Just becuz they got money they can bulldoze their way  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

boh bian lah......some people cannot see broken one.

No one is injured ok lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

We have full -time Hawker Center Minister

They do not wear gloves and worse, some have high risk of falling

But are those elderly better protected?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Because GP business too good...earn a lot and lack customer service liao...

Sometimes, we must understand healthcare job is not easy during Covid period…
We must learn to have more patience during current situation.

You are not in her job, you don’t know the stress the clinic assistant is facing though you may think her job is simple…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-04-2022, 11:45 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Sometimes, we must understand healthcare job is not easy during Covid period…
We must learn to have more patience during current situation.

You are not in her job, you don’t know the stress the clinic assistant is facing though you may think her job is simple…
WORSE IS IF THEY ARE STRESSED OUT N IN BAD MOOD BECOS OF UNREASONABLE PATIENTS WRONG MEDICINE IS DISPENSED,BY THE TIME U KNEW TAKEN WRONG MEDICINE DAMAGE TO YR BODY WAS DONE