Close to 5,500 dengue cases have been reported so far this year

Close to 5,500 dengue cases have been reported so far this year. The number exceeds the total cases for the whole of last year, said Minister for Sustainability and the Environment Grace Fu. 

She said that a surge in the number of cases is expected in the coming months: https://str.sg/w8Wf

This government organisations are quite a joke. Problems or no problem they continue to take their high pay.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

This country is getting very dangerous to stay. You have dengue and pandemic which can take away your life anytime. On top of these you have emerging gang activists, reckless cyclist which can maim you for life ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

no slogan like live with dengue?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(24-04-2022, 03:27 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This country is getting very dangerous to stay. You have dengue and pandemic which can take away your life anytime. On top of these you have emerging gang activists, reckless cyclist which can maim you for life ..... Big Grin

A lot of things not done properly. That is why when I hear Lawrence use the word "consult", I worry for the future of our country
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

What happened to Wolbachia project to fight dengue? Unsuccessful?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

My area has one suay block

Kena hang the Banner on mozzies prevention

But the banner faces the a few parking lots and a huge Bin House

While everyone walks behind the banner

under the shelter walkway

so 90% of the residents can't read the banner

Rotfl

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post