Closure of CPF SA for those above 55....means what?

(16-02-2024, 08:57 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Next change will be no withdrawal at 55yo...

u are v sharp n has gd foresight  in the name of more money to spend after 65
it is a reality

Where are those ppl keep say hey max up your SA 55 will be millionaire

Smile lol like that Govt will go bankrupt rah pls man so easily become millionaire like that SG will be doom man.

http://tinyurl.com/2bwf539s

(16-02-2024, 09:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Where are those ppl keep say hey max up your SA 55 will be millionaire

Smile lol like that Govt will go bankrupt rah pls man so easily become millionaire like that SG will be doom man.

Handbag Loo lor Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Why do we need a govt to tell us how to use our money?

The CPF you need to assume is not your money but a tax for the greedy govt

(16-02-2024, 04:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The CPF SA has been used as a high interest savings accounts by Singaporeans. Now the money will be transferred to CPF OA to  earn 2.5% instead of 4%.

If youbstill want the 4% you have to transfer to RA ...once in RA you cannot take out as lump sum but enroll your money to the enhanced CPF Life scheme.

The changes also means those who use the "shielding trick"  to get more interest can no longer do it as money goes back to cPF OA....

Looks like they purposely close a loophole

You don't have to worry about CPF change... Focus on the positive, PAP is giving you a lot of freebies in the next 12 months

[Image: 82d751289188fb99d5893f9a1e8d548e1e1a878a.?1708108117]

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(16-02-2024, 06:13 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Meaning your special account now cannot be use to invest in cpf approved products. Good la.

OA can still use for investment and OA can invest in more things.

ERRECTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after that .MORE sucking, more taxes
give wings and take back farms

take of course but no need to feel that you must vote for them

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(17-02-2024, 06:30 AM)winbig Wrote:  OA can still use for investment and OA can invest in more things.

4% is good enough in SA.

(16-02-2024, 04:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The CPF SA has been used as a high interest savings accounts by Singaporeans. Now the money will be transferred to CPF OA to  earn 2.5% instead of 4%.

If youbstill want the 4% you have to transfer to RA ...once in RA you cannot take out as lump sum but enroll your money to the enhanced CPF Life scheme.

The changes also means those who use the "shielding trick"  to get more interest can no longer do it as money goes back to cPF OA....

Looks like they purposely close a loophole

Your idol Handbag Loo egg on face again Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Handbag Loo and his pow chiak CPF strategy. These bunch of 1M65 losers the group can disband already Laughing

This time round is the worst as compared to the last several years where the contribution rates and moving goal posts with all THREE prongs al in action.

[Image: IMG-0641.jpg]

if you no live long enough it is loosing money. but it satisfy need of people who has no dependent or love one to leave money to.
it protect from scam as money is pay out slowly in months.

(17-02-2024, 08:30 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Handbag Loo and his pow chiak CPF strategy.  These bunch of 1M65 losers the group can disband already Laughing

Don't have to worry about loo and his followers they are mostly millionaires. The CPFbpart is just a small part.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-02-2024, 05:35 PM)klat Wrote:  The cost of living keep going up the roof..

But the overall cfp interest rate for all your contributions will be going down after 55.

Really terok lah

Look at the bright side, CPF now safer than ever...
as they will less keen to invest riskier asset for lower returns.

No EA?Emergency account in case need to withdraw more.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(16-02-2024, 08:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  
If it is a loophole should they not close it?  Rolleyes

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk A PSYCHOPATH

RA will soon 4.5% . Trust me

(16-02-2024, 08:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk A BIG FÜCK

(16-02-2024, 08:26 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Hold until u die lor..hahaha...

Or else u just put into RA la...

U got this 2 option only

I worry they don't allow us to hold on and force us to sell all put into RA. So only one option.

(17-02-2024, 02:32 PM)sgh Wrote:  I worry they don't allow us to hold on and force us to sell all put into RA. So only one option.

Any investment in SA will just go to OA they won't force sell lah.

So if you want to avoid $$ going into RA from SA to form full retirement sum just buy investments with SA. ..these will transfer to OA.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-02-2024, 02:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Any investment in SA will just go to OA they won't force sell lah.

So if you want to avoid $$ going into RA from SA to form full retirement sum just buy investments with SA. ..these will transfer to OA.

Is it? Are u sure?  U talking all or just profit ?

(17-02-2024, 02:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Any investment in SA will just go to OA they won't force sell lah.

I already invested SA for many years prior to this announcement. Your suggestion is confirmed the approach? Hmmm

Sgbutt give wrong info lah...anyhow say without checking.

Investments under CPF Investment Scheme – Special Account (CPFIS-SA) are bought using Special Account savings and sale proceeds will be refunded to members' CPF Special Account directly without members having to give the instruction to do so.

Come investment , Don't EVER think ride on Govt stuffs rah. I used to tell people CPF this thing under Govt, they can Change anytime according to their policy , plan in the future. I don't feel shock , or surprise when They claim remove SA.

I also used to tell people , wow max up SA , than become Millionaire so easily from CPF ? Like that Govt going to bankrupt lor when everyone is millionaire LOL.

(17-02-2024, 02:51 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Sgbutt give wrong info lah...anyhow say without checking.

Investments under CPF Investment Scheme – Special Account (CPFIS-SA) are bought using Special Account savings and sale proceeds will be refunded to members' CPF Special Account directly without members having to give the instruction to do so.

Above assume SA exist when you sell so can go back. If age 55 SA disappear how it work as SA monies is outside of cpf in other places.

(17-02-2024, 02:51 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Sgbutt give wrong info lah...anyhow say without checking.

I think you.misinderstood
.People are asking if SA close what happens to investments bought under SA.

(17-02-2024, 02:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think you.misinderstood
.People are asking if SA close what happens to investments bought under SA.

Bought from cpf sure go back to cpf either to RA or OA

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-02-2024, 02:55 PM)sgh Wrote:  Above assume SA exist when you sell so can go back. If age 55 SA disappear how it work as SA monies is outside of cpf in other places.

Go back to RA lah...govt so stupid meh never think of this. Buy SA back SA. SA become RA 2025. So all go back RA la...same 4% la. Next time 5%.

Nvml, a little bit goes where doesnt matter lah