Cluster at NKF dialysis center 10 in ICU.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...paign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Walaneh!  Omg

Quote: ... Seven of these 45 cases are fully vaccinated, of which five require oxygen supplementation while two required ICU care, as they have underlying medical conditions.

At this rate, I think the entire Singapore will have infection. But if most are vaccinated, then hopefully no serious cases. That is also provided that the vaccines available are able to handle the constant mutation of covid...

Wonder if really the Rothschild playbook will come true for 500mil global population eventually...

Once we opened up in Sep, we'll get few hundreds cases per day.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

Covid aside. Heard there is a trick for dialysis patients during treatments. Take less water before the treatment. This reduces the pain.

(10-08-2021, 09:44 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Walaneh!  Omg

Two in ICU are fully vacc. Read.

(10-08-2021, 10:19 AM)mikotan Wrote:  Once we opened up in Sep, we'll get few hundreds cases per day.

Those vaccinated who are unsure if they have covid yet still dine in for 5 pax,  their family and friends will be cursed.

(10-08-2021, 10:04 AM)Sticw Wrote:  At this rate, I think the entire Singapore will have infection. But if most are vaccinated, then hopefully no serious cases. That is also provided that the vaccines available are able to handle the constant mutation of covid...

Wonder if really the Rothschild playbook will come true for 500mil global population eventually...

You know too much already. I am worry for you.

lay low.

Gov not very clear on their endemic approach. Let people out first and deal with whatever comes their way.