WORLD Israel likely to face Hamas resistance "for years to come"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-hama...ast-years/

(13-03-2024, 10:53 AM)theold Wrote:  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-hama...ast-years/

This is why Israel is determined to wipe out Hamas once and for all to end all future resistance and terror activities on its soil. It wants Hamas to realise the folly of its 7 Oct invasion and the murder, rape and kidnapping of Israeli civilians.

(13-03-2024, 03:48 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This is why Israel is determined to wipe out Hamas once and for all to end all future resistance and terror activities on its soil. It wants Hamas to realise the folly of its 7 Oct invasion and the murder, rape and kidnapping of Israeli civilians.

Isn't it easier for Israel to just stop stealing other people's land?

(13-03-2024, 03:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Isn't it easier for Israel to just stop stealing other people's land?

Israel wants more than an eye for an eye in this current conflict. It wants to be put an end to the terrorist organization it helped to create in an earlier moment of folly.

(13-03-2024, 03:56 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Israel wants more than an eye for an eye in this current conflict. It wants to be put an end to the terrorist organization it helped to create in an earlier moment of folly.

No, Israel has no means of ending an ideology. No army in the world can defeat an ideology, especially one that is honorable, fighting evil.

If Israel stops stealing other people's land, peace has a chance to work itself.

(13-03-2024, 04:00 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, Israel has no means of ending an ideology. No army in the world can defeat an ideology, especially one that is honorable, fighting evil. If Israel stops stealing other people's land, peace has a chance to work itself.

I am neither Muslim nor Jew, so as a neutral, I find absolutely nothing honourable about a terrorist organization such as Hamas that murders, rapes, tortures and kidnaps civilians. In this conflict, Israel is the one fighting evil i.e. Hamas.

you must understand

this war did not started yesterday

over there if you dont attack them
they will attack you

(13-03-2024, 04:08 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I am neither Muslim nor Jew, so as a neutral, I find absolutely nothing honourable about a terrorist organization such as Hamas that murders, rapes, tortures and kidnaps civilians. In this conflict, Israel is the one fighting evil i.e. Hamas.

Israel wants you to believe Hamas did all that but offered no proof or allowed investigation to find the proof.

Yet, you believe Israel is the good people. 

I've no idea what causes you to be blinded as such.

(13-03-2024, 04:11 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  you must understand. this war did not started yesterday over there if you dont attack them  they will attack you

It is pretty obvious that there are no "moderate" Muslims. They refer to terrorists as "freedom fighters" who are "honourable" and use violence to "fight evil" i.e. non-Muslims. 

(13-03-2024, 04:21 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It is pretty obvious that there are no "moderate" Muslims. They refer to terrorists as "freedom fighters" who are "honourable" and use violence to "fight evil" i.e. non-Muslims. 

And you didn't answer his post but used it to spread your slogan against the Muslims here.

Do you think ISD cannot find you?

(13-03-2024, 04:21 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It is pretty obvious that there are no "moderate" Muslims. They refer to terrorists as "freedom fighters" who are "honourable" and use violence to "fight evil" i.e. non-Muslims. 

yes there was "moderate" Muslims. now no more cause they are kept  silence
if you are "moderate" Muslims. you will be killed by extremist Muslim

(13-03-2024, 04:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  And you didn't answer his post but used it to spread your slogan against the Muslims here. Do you think ISD cannot find you?

I only quoted you. ISD should track you down instead.

(13-03-2024, 04:38 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I only quoted you. ISD should track you down instead.

You kept trying to smear our Muslim Singaporeans. That is against racial harmony. I'm from EDMW and I know a few of them were called by ISD for their statements putting the Malays here under suspicious. I can even name them. 

Don't spread your hate here.

Karma is forever.