Concealing 21 luxury watches in Diplomatic Bags be considered smuggling? Yes or No?

Diplomatic bags cannot be opened, searched or seized by customs officials as they are protected by diplomatic immunity.

He lied to his colleague and said the package was from his friend's parents. He claimed that the friend was a Chinese diplomat.

In actuality, Oh had agreed to help a female friend, Jiang Si, transport a package from China to Singapore.

His friend was not a Chinese diplomat.

The package contained 21 luxury watches, a ring, and about seven children’s books, which all belonged to Jiang and her partner Liu Liang.

He was stopped by officers from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority for a bag screening, where the items were uncovered."
https://mothership.sg/2024/04/gilbert-oh...0uncovered.

this is miused of power n TRUST

MISUED OF POWER N TRUST

penny wise, pound foolish

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(07-05-2024, 10:59 AM)talky Wrote:  this is miused of power n TRUST

This is corruption = deceit, deception, dishonesty, falsification etc.

Who is Liu Liang?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

小三啦....so easy

(07-05-2024, 12:32 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  小三啦....so easy

Not your wife right?

Smile

(07-05-2024, 12:37 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Not your wife right?

No.  Omnipresent88 mother.

Can swap labelling just like that?

Why Custom didn't imposed duty and tax or 21 luxury watches be confiscated ?

A can of beer or a stick of cigarettes from JB needs pay fine

(07-05-2024, 01:15 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Why Custom didn't imposed duty and tax or 21 luxury watches be confiscated ?

A can of beer or a stick of cigarettes from JB needs pay fine

1% alcohol content on  F&N fruit beer(lemon pomelo flavour) also need to declare n pay tax ?

Seems like a lapse...Good person who made a mistake out of convenience?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-05-2024, 01:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Seems like a lapse...Good person who made a mistake out of convenience?

Our politicians also refer to themselves as an "honest govt" even though they decide each other's humongous wages. It seems a lot safer than stealing public funds like politicians in Third World Countries do. 

(07-05-2024, 01:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Seems like a lapse...Good person who made a mistake out of convenience?

Convenience or free piak piak?

Now his high ses career.... worth it? He will say, no, not worth it.... with the wisdom of hindsight.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

During LKYs time, what will LKY's reaction?

(07-05-2024, 02:06 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Our politicians also refer to themselves as an "honest govt" even though they decide each other's humongous wages. It seems a lot safer than stealing public funds like politicians in Third World Countries do. 

This is unbecoming as Govt servants

No more clean and honest

Cheated GST

"All goods brought into Singapore are subject to 7 per cent GST. Arriving travellers, both foreigners and returning residents, must pay GST on the total value of items that exceeds the GST import relief amount granted to them."