Court orders organisers to stop art exhibition at Float@Marina Bay

Thought this will be something interesting..

The Ryan Foundation (TRF) got a court order to stop an exhibition. I read somewhere that the court order was delivered to AllRightsReserved (ARR) at the site of the exhibition.

Unfortunately, Singapore Tourism Board (STB) is caught in this crossfire as STB supports (probably gave some funding as well) the exhibition.

Events to look out for:

1) TRF claimed that the court order was served to ARR at 4.20pm, but ARR continued with the exhibition as late as 7.30pm.. Not familiar with court order but I thought you have to obey the court order (whether you will challenge it or not is another thing) the moment you received it. So now TRF is going to file contempt-of-court papers against ARR

2) If STB will sue ARR for screwing up the exhibition. After all, STB's reputation is indirectly at stake as a supporter of the event

One thing for sure, when TRF and ARR aborted the project in 2019, must be a harsh breakup. That's why TRF give no face and proceed with legal actions this round.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/co...angle-over

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..