anyone uses small solar panels for charging small electronis/electrical appl

now that solar panels are cheap as reported that there is a glut 
time to save money to tap on the natural sorurces as spore is whole yr in hot summer time.

My garden lights are solar. At night they'll turn on automatically. Pond fountain aso solar, it'll turn on when the sun is out
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(23-04-2024, 12:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  My garden lights are solar. At night they'll turn on automatically. Pond fountain aso solar, it'll turn on when the sun is out

U staying landed can.

where can i buy these solar panels in spore (not on line purchase fr china) n what specifications i need to tell the vendors

Me, I use to charge my motion sensors lighting

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Go shopee search solar panels. Those with small words sg at the bottom are local suppliers. But sources could be china or vn, and more exp

(26-04-2024, 12:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Go shopee search solar panels. Those with small words sg at the bottom are local suppliers. But sources could be china or vn, and more exp

what about get them fr sim lim sq or sim lim tower?

Saw some at sim lim tower a few yrs back. Another place you could try is mr. Diy at kinex

Call them before going down

heng ar

i used Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generators Nuclear battery
at night no sun also got power

(23-04-2024, 12:06 PM)talky Wrote:  now that solar panels are cheap as reported that there is a glut 
time to save money to tap on the natural sorurces as spore is whole yr in hot summer time.

no point lah.................will take super long time ad the panels will spoil before you can save any money........

(23-04-2024, 12:06 PM)talky Wrote:  now that solar panels are cheap as reported that there is a glut 

I have a few. Depends on your use case.
One e.g is a folding 4 panel with 24 watts output..Works "flawlessly" for 3 years...provided no cloud in the sky and placed under direct sunlight.  Can use for charging power banks or phones directly. Solar panels by nature are tough. The parts that fail are the casing or frame (need to be UV proof) and the electronic charging kit. 

So you get what you pay for.
Cool
[Image: portablesolarchargers-2048px-9658-2x1-1....=980&dpr=2]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post