Final Footage of Iranian President in Helicopter before Crash

https://news.sky.com/video/iran-presiden...g-13139622

[Image: IMG-0894.webp]

[Image: IMG-0895.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0897.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0896.png]

[Image: IMG-0893.jpg]

On the right is the Foreign Minister

Strange, why did they take helicopter instead of a commercial plane for overseas visit?

Oooh . . .. .now I know why.

The President is not the target but this Foreign Minister, lah.

--------------------------------------

Amir-Abdollahian supported the Resistance Front, which is affiliated with Hezbollah in Lebanon, Syria, and other currents aligned with the Islamic Republic of Iran that are in conflict with Israel.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(20-05-2024, 04:35 PM)Ola Wrote:  Oooh . . .. .now I know why.

The President is not the target but this Foreign Minister, lah.

--------------------------------------

Amir-Abdollahian supported the Resistance Front, which is affiliated with Hezbollah in Lebanon, Syria, and other currents aligned with the Islamic Republic of Iran that are in conflict with Israel.

The big question is who took the footage on the helicopter and passed to the media?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Footage so ready

(20-05-2024, 05:12 PM)red3 Wrote:  Footage so ready

Ready, one, two and three...Go - real fast.

(20-05-2024, 03:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0894.webp]

[Image: IMG-0895.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0897.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0896.png]

[Image: IMG-0893.jpg]

One. On the left photo, is the Foreign Minister

The one on the operating side of him lahh. Maybe after photo taking, he / she run away lahh. 

Maybe O-nai...maybe O-nai.

(20-05-2024, 05:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The big question is who took the footage on the helicopter and passed to the media?

Maybe those Aliens, they can work like a real  magician. Maybe is they all lehh.

(21-05-2024, 11:03 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Maybe those Aliens, they can work like a real  magician. Maybe is they all lehh.

Murdered by Putin or Xi?  crying

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Notice if the forehead has a mark surfacing time is near?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(22-05-2024, 07:34 AM)Bw2023 Wrote:  The Bell helicopter was bought by Iran in 1979. Its 45 years old. Because of Western sanctions, the aircraft could not be maintained to modern safety standards. The avionics are also nearly half a century old, unlike modern avionics that can fly aircraft purely by instrument (all pilots undergo fly by instrument training ie, they only look at the instruments to fly & land), the ill-fated helicopter was likely flown by pilot visibility through bad weather over the mountain range. Under normal circumstances, the flight would have been denied due to very poor visibility. But that these were VIPs on tight schedule.

Iran can't be so poor that the entire country could not even afford a new aircraft for their VVIPS and had to fly them on a 45-year-old bone shaker that's not maintained....and even if maintained,. come on! it's a technology of an era which was supposed to be over.

I suppose the idea of taking a helicopter was to keep their flight a secret, for security reasons, so a commercial or military plane was not used.  And Iran only had old helicopters, and they took the chance.

What can we say?  When your time is up, it's up.  Non negotiable.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Instead of using a commercial flight, a Piper PA-46 light aircraft transported Argentine professional footballer, Emiliano Sala from Nantes in France to Cardiff, Wales in 2019. The plane crashed in the English Channel with no survivors.

(22-05-2024, 07:34 AM)Bw2023 Wrote:  The Bell helicopter was bought by Iran in 1979. Its 45 years old. Because of Western sanctions, the aircraft could not be maintained to modern safety standards. The avionics are also nearly half a century old, unlike modern avionics that can fly aircraft purely by instrument (all pilots undergo fly by instrument training ie, they only look at the instruments to fly & land), the ill-fated helicopter was likely flown by pilot visibility through bad weather over the mountain range. Under normal circumstances, the flight would have been denied due to very poor visibility. But that these were VIPs on tight schedule.

Bad visibility? How come the other two helicopters reached destination without problems?