Miserable POSB interest......

Got only 0.27 cents for my POSB account for the whole 2022..Lol
Blood sucking bank which pays only 0.05%...

As good  as free cash for them to do business...
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

(02-01-2023, 03:53 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Got only 0.27 cents for my POSB account for the whole 2022..Lol

i emptied everything to all Jiuhu banks FD
CECA DBS is really KeLing siao
even UOB gives better FD than DBS
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(02-01-2023, 04:01 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  i emptied everything to all Jiuhu banks FD
CECA DBS is really KeLing siao
even UOB gives better FD than DBS
Is time to move all funds to other banks. I trf to UOB years ago. Another reason is so many scams coming this bank.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Have to maintain some for giro payments. 

Too arduous to switch giro account. LL
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(02-01-2023, 04:04 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Have to maintain some for giro payments. 

and  ATM, one thing still good about DBS is the availability of ATM machines, no one can fight for nao
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(02-01-2023, 04:04 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Have to maintain some for giro payments. 

(02-01-2023, 04:06 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  and  ATM, one thing still good about DBS is the availability of ATM machines, no one can fight for nao

It is too troublesome to change bank for GIRO purposes, also there are many ATM for DBS/ POSB............. Clapping Laughing

(02-01-2023, 03:53 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Got only 0.27 cents for my POSB account for the whole 2022..Lol

Good for DBS shareholders.  BUY DBS shares! Clapping Laughter-68

They dare to give us low interest rates

but their branch service is bad until many elderlies complain

for being in the 30 mins que for number and another 1.5 hr que to see the bank officer

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(02-01-2023, 05:54 PM)moneyspinner Wrote:  Good for DBS shareholders.  BUY DBS shares! Clapping Laughter-68
But terribly bad for majority of Posb customers!!!

As good  as free cash for them to do business.
$1000/*  will get $0.5 50 cts
when uu get 0.27 means only ard $600 in the bank u dot hv to pay penalty fees mthly ?

Just maintain average of $600 to avoid fall below fee for giro, atm, PayNow, etc. Stop leaving too much cheap money for them to loan out. Blood sucking bank.

(02-01-2023, 05:58 PM)Ola Wrote:  They dare to give us low interest rates

but their branch service is bad until many elderlies complain

for being in the 30 mins que for number and another 1.5 hr que to see the bank officer

They need to improve in their service to the public........... crying

(02-01-2023, 08:43 PM)debono Wrote:  They need to improve in their service to the public........... crying

Improve on their saving rates first lah. They ripping off the poor and old who are usually not savvy to maximize interest.

(02-01-2023, 08:45 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Improve on their saving rates first lah. They ripping off the poor and old who are usually not savvy to maximize interest.

That is a good suggestion...... Clapping

(02-01-2023, 08:45 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Improve on their saving rates first lah. They ripping off the poor and old who are usually not savvy to maximize interest.

True...paying 0.05% now is really ridiculous when interest rates are generally high.

I have transferred my main fund out from DBS/POSB. Dont waste time on them. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

SCB Esaver no lock in 3.8%.
Best in town.

[Image: 53-D61-E90-A95-E-4454-A6-B6-4-AFEA96-CDCDF.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

https://www.sc.com/sg/save/savings-accou...1672670770&adobe_mc_ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

RHB is close competitor to SCB eSaver just bonus interest will be credited quite late

https://rhbgroup.com.sg/rhb/personal/CASA-Promotion?utm_source=linkedin&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=CASA_campaign&utm_content=PPLUS_Image&li_fat_id=7238b7ba-7b55-44cc-beb6-4542bacd972d

DBS not even in the top 10 list. Rotfl
BEA is the best 4.5%

https://singapore-bank.net/fixed-deposit...singapore/

(02-01-2023, 10:59 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  DBS not even in the top 10 list. Rotfl
BEA is the best 4.5%

https://singapore-bank.net/fixed-deposit...singapore/

BEA minimum is 100k not for everyone. Also cannot DIY using app or online need go branch

banks are out to take a few dollars out of those who don;t care. better rates only for new money. so one need to move money out then move in again. bo chap then bank eat you.

Some filthy rich banks are immoral..they  are supposed to have social responsibilities!

(03-01-2023, 12:36 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Some filthy rich banks are immoral..they  are supposed to have social responsibilities!

Actually, bank is not a charity organisation.
But some good banks still play their parts.

This kind of immoral bank, remember don’t save them when they are in trouble. Big Grin