Controversy arises over Parking.sg

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/02...pp-in-2013
" They were even praised by Mrs Josephine Teo, who was then Minister of State for the Ministry of Transport, during the presentation of an award to the team. "

" However, four years later, the NYP students were surprised to hear the announcement of the Parking.sg app by PM Lee, which was created with the support of the same agencies that had earlier dashed their dreams of further developing their final year project with the government.

“When I saw the news abt Parking.SG – I was very indignant as I started to question why didn’t URA tell them about the ERP 2.0.? Where is ERP 2.0 that was informed by URA that is abt to phase in? And why is the app so similar to ours?” questioned one of the team members when contacted by TOC. "
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

remember the SAF mobile medical van ?
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(22-02-2023, 03:41 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  remember the SAF mobile medical van ?

Steal their idea and use as their own?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(22-02-2023, 02:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/02...pp-in-2013
" They were even praised by Mrs Josephine Teo, who was then Minister of State for the Ministry of Transport, during the presentation of an award to the team. "

" However, four years later, the NYP students were surprised to hear the announcement of the Parking.sg app by PM Lee, which was created with the support of the same agencies that had earlier dashed their dreams of further developing their final year project with the government.

“When I saw the news abt Parking.SG – I was very indignant as I started to question why didn’t URA tell them about the ERP 2.0.? Where is ERP 2.0 that was informed by URA that is abt to phase in? And why is the app so similar to ours?” questioned one of the team members when contacted by TOC. "

If the WP take this up? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-02-2023, 04:27 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Steal their idea and use as their own?

Inventor sue Mindef and lost the case.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(22-02-2023, 04:44 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Inventor sue Mindef and lost the case.

Mindef get what national day award? Big Grin

(22-02-2023, 04:44 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Inventor sue Mindef and lost the case.

How can an egg be as strong as a stone................? Big Grin Thinking