My idol Elon M proposes a solution to the conflict in Ukraine

https://www.facebook.com/RTnews/posts/pf...Jl?__cft__

(04-10-2022, 05:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/RTnews/posts/pf...Jl?__cft__

Will Elon Musk support Rederendum in Taiwan to decide of people want to go back to China to solve Taiwan issue?

I support him if he is consistent....and use the same principles ....but then his Giga factory is in Shanghai.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Those who follow the Ukraine conflict since 2014 will know that what Musk propose is what the Minsk Agreements I & II (signed by Ukraine, Russia, Switzerland, Luhansk, Donetsk, France & Germany, but which Ukraine contravened and France & Germany failed to enforce) have proposed all along:

1. Luhansk & Donbass remain in Ukraine but given autonomy
2. Ukraine remains neutral

Ukraine blame Luhansk & Donetsk separatists for breaking the Minsk agreement by launching a new war against Ukraine, but conveniently fail to talk about why the separatists did that: because the Nazi-led Ukrainian Army was shelling & killing tens of thousands in Luhansk & Donetsk.

The Ukrainian army rejected Minsk since 2014. The only way to get them to behave is by nuking them.

(04-10-2022, 05:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Will Elon Musk support Rederendum in Taiwan to decide of people want to go back to China to solve Taiwan issue?

I support him if he is consistent....and use the same principles ....but then his Giga factory is in Shanghai.

Of course if there is a referendum on this matter, it MUST include China+Taiwan people referendum, total 1.5 billions people voting lah.
This is a country matter.

Smile

And then California also wanna do this voting thingy... Then Mexico will also want to ask about their annexed land... And then we can ask people on Christmas Island to vote too... There got HDB flats hor..

https://thediplomat.com/2022/09/is-china...r-ukraine/

(04-10-2022, 08:29 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Of course if there is a referendum on this matter, it MUST include China+Taiwan people referendum, total 1.5 billions people voting lah.
This is a country matter.

like that obviously no need referendum already. that's why elon musk can be a billionaire

(04-10-2022, 08:57 PM)Sticw Wrote:  And then California also wanna do this voting thingy... Then Mexico will also want to ask about their annexed land... And then we can ask people on Christmas Island to vote too... There got HDB flats hor..

California and Texas applied before but both rejected by court telling the constitution do not 
allowed, so only way is by war. 

Under UN Law, it is against robbing or split up of UN member by external and internal parties.
Any breakup can only enter UN if accepted by the country concerned. 
Kosovo for eg is not accept to UN despite quite many establish diplomatic ties. 

There is a different between with four states and Crimea situation. 
While the four elections are held when being occupied.
Crimea election is after Ukr military withdraw despite being overwhelming advantage initially.
So by withdrawing physically conflict with mouth saying no. 

Anyway Zelen does not exhibit ability to bring the different ethnic together, tolerance is
not there, can foresee Ukr be drawn into endless fight and uprising by other minorities
when it weaken. 
Country with short history and not able to unite, most often will disappear.