Could CCS have lost the race?

Recently never heard from him much. OYK hogging the limelight. Could it be OYK will be our future PM?

(26-07-2021, 11:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Recently never heard from him much. OYK hogging the limelight. Could it be OYK will be our future PM?

the clam before the storm ?

(26-07-2021, 11:34 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 11:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Recently never heard from him much. OYK hogging the limelight. Could it be OYK will be our future PM?

the clam before the storm ?
Do you support OYK?

Better not open mouth, once open ..... BANG ... OUCH ... someone just himself on the foot and make the rest look like a fool

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

There is one oyk user name here ... can ask him

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(26-07-2021, 11:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 11:34 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  the clam before the storm ?
Do you support OYK?

our million dollar ministers too expensive. I support none  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(26-07-2021, 11:54 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 11:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Do you support OYK?

Even if the oppo becomes the govt now I dun think they'll change the ministers' pay.

(27-07-2021, 12:02 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 11:54 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  our million dollar ministers too expensive. I support none  Big Grin

Even if the oppo becomes the govt now I dun think they'll change the ministers' pay.

i beg to differ
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

he knows he cannot make it already so wife told him lay low erak then rod.

He undergoing re-training maybe

he is counting the sheeps

Ah Chan long ago discarded liao......Pinky knows he's too unpopular and will cost PAP votes.....

Tiger Ong is out......Pinky knows he'll be difficult to control.........

Cobra Wong will be PM............

In time of chaos,just sit back and watch your enemies fall into the pits

CCS is still the best to lead Singapore.
Look at how well he handle the River Valley tragedy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-07-2021, 11:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  CCS is still the best to lead Singapore.

[video=YouTube]https://youtu.be/7bBfJwdLBkY[/video]

Yah, I quite agree. Despite not able to tell where cotton comes from, he's still the best to lead us.

(27-07-2021, 11:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  CCS is still the best to lead Singapore.

If he is so good, he shd be No 1 Choice during 1st selection.
The best choice now is Ah Ong. 
No doubt.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-07-2021, 10:44 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  

Ah Chan long ago discarded liao......Pinky knows he's too unpopular and will cost PAP votes.....

Tiger Ong is out......Pinky knows he'll be difficult to control.........

Cobra Wong will be PM............

Cobra cannot be a PM.
We need a dragon.

A cobra is a failed mutated dragon.

Ah Ong is the Koi fish.
Waiting for him. 鲤鱼跃龙门。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-07-2021, 11:36 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  

Yah, I quite agree. Despite not able to tell where cotton comes from, he's still the best to lead us.

Really what you guys see in this kopi kia xia suay ah chan. Talk always self fugg while trying to fugg others.
Are you guys related or Holey Jinx?
The public already stated it clearly liow

He scared someone will record his speech.

(27-07-2021, 01:09 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He scared someone will record his speech.

Like that better dun talk ...... if not BANG .... shoot himself on the foot again

(27-07-2021, 12:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:36 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yah, I quite agree. Despite not able to tell where cotton comes from, he's still the best to lead us.

Really what you guys see in this kopi kia xia suay ah chan. Talk always self fugg while trying to fugg others.
It is God bless Singapore that he lose the race........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

If he can be the next PM, that kate spade girl can be the DPM!

(27-07-2021, 02:45 PM)A2Z Wrote:  If he can be the next PM, that kate spade girl can be the DPM!

She is hopeless from.the very beginning. This kind also can be MP? Full time also not qualified.

(26-07-2021, 11:54 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 11:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Do you support OYK?

A million dollar ministry don't qualifued. Only those can two three or more million can qualifiy. Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 11:36 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  

Cotton Chan only at best qualify to takeover job fron uncle Teo n become chief Exe Officer of civil servant
Thinking

(27-07-2021, 12:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:36 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yah, I quite agree. Despite not able to tell where cotton comes from, he's still the best to lead us.

Then you support who? Dun tell me you dun support anyone hor, because out of the many, at least one must be better than the rest.

(27-07-2021, 05:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 12:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Really what you guys see in this kopi kia xia suay ah chan. Talk always self fugg while trying to fugg others.

Then you support who? Dun tell me you dun support anyone hor, because out of the many, at least one must be better than the rest.

I really dun see any. At least I saw a few potentials in 3G but past-over liao. Dun see any light at the end of the tunnel. All pitch dark........ Sad .

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-07-2021, 03:21 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 11:54 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  our million dollar ministers too expensive. I support none  Big Grin
A million dollar ministry don't qualifued. Only those can two three or more million can qualifiy. Big Grin

welcome back  Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 05:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 12:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Really what you guys see in this kopi kia xia suay ah chan. Talk always self fugg while trying to fugg others.

I am dun support Pirates And Parasites. So far LauLan Wong doing a reasonable job, so if become PM, I wont hate them THAT much