Countries Most Electricity Generation (Kilowatt-Hours)

【睡前消息351】22世纪的 “钍味”中国 Nuclear power using Thorium

[Image: Thorium.jpg]

Why China’s Thorium Fueled Nuclear Reactor Could Revolutionise Atomic Energy Industry

(16-11-2021, 07:23 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

Why China’s Thorium Fueled Nuclear Reactor Could Revolutionise Atomic Energy Industry

They should be less reliant on Coal-fired power plants... Big Grin

(16-11-2021, 07:29 PM)debono Wrote:  They should be less reliant on Coal-fired power plants... Big Grin

You are a "paper-general"?  Thinking

Thorium and the Future of Nuclear Energy

(16-11-2021, 07:29 PM)debono Wrote:  They should be less reliant on Coal-fired power plants... Big Grin

Ironically, it is possible if USA is successful in forcing manufacturing companies to move out of China. That will greatly reduce electricity generation in China. Emissions from coal per capita are already lower in China than USA. If USA is successful in forcing the manufacturers out, it will definitely be even lower per capita in China.

(16-11-2021, 08:22 PM)Levin Wrote:  Ironically, it is possible if USA is successful in forcing manufacturing companies to move out of China. That will greatly reduce electricity generation in China. Emissions from coal per capita are already lower in China than USA. If USA is successful in forcing the manufacturers out, it will definitely be even lower per capita.

I think USA is going to pull out most of it's manufacturing plants in China, that will lessen the energy required to run these plants... Big Grin

(16-11-2021, 09:04 PM)debono Wrote:  I think USA is going to pull out most of it's manufacturing plants in China, that will lessen the energy required to run these plants... Big Grin

Wisdom of "paper general" or "paper soldier"?  Thinking

(16-11-2021, 09:04 PM)debono Wrote:  I think USA is going to pull out most of it's manufacturing plants in China, that will lessen the energy required to run these plants... Big Grin

You retarded syonan dotard always use your butt to think and your karchng to talk?  Laughing

[Image: 20211028-232846.jpg]

syonan butts so multipurpose?  Laughing