Couple talks in greater detail about NUH's f**k up

(26-03-2022, 05:30 PM)mikotan Wrote:  I see these govt hospitals turning private if you willing to pay as private patients. Why is this so given hospitals are build with tax payers $$?

Taxpayers $$$ belongs to PAP lah. Laughing

(26-03-2022, 03:15 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Quite true....but I notice a lot of nurses already resigned. Take blood test damn scary. Good nurse no pain. Lousy one kept saying "sorry, sorry, sorry".

Just did 1 blood test last week....damn painful. Pain nvm....hv to poke 3 holes just to get 2 tubes of blood. Laughing
You hv to be careful if your blood is taken by a pinoy.  Few years ago, this pinoy nurse at Alexandra Hospital A&E don't even know how to draw my  
blood.  Do not know which point to poke with the needle stuck to my hand. I screamed at her and she panicked.  Transfer my hand to another nurse with needle still dangling on my hand.

(26-03-2022, 08:03 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You hv to be careful if your blood is taken by a pinoy.  Few years ago, this pinoy nurse at Alexandra Hospital A&E don't even know how to draw my  
blood.  Do not know which point to poke with the needle stuck to my hand. I screamed at her and she panicked.  Transfer my hand to another nurse with needle still dangling on my hand.

So far my favourite nurses r from China. SG wan always ask for their help. But recently most go back China liao.

(26-03-2022, 08:12 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  So far my favourite nurses r from China. SG wan always ask for their help. But recently most go back China liao.

Yah, many have gone back. Not just the nurses but many researchers whom I know have gone back. Salaries have gone up quite a fair bit in China and it's no longer worth it here in Singapore, considering that they have to pay rent and be far away from their families.

Last time I met one petite AT nurse in SGH. Very pretty, 9/10.