Couple tot they had a good deal - 2k/mth for 2yrs @ The Sail

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/couple-pro...arina-bay/

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Quite foolish to pay 2 years of rent upfront. I guess the tenants and the landlord are all ATs.

I already tell you agents are crooks.

The agent is also the landlord. No money, ask for lump sum advance.

"the advertisement had stated that he was a party with vested interests"

Why are there so many naive people …. $2k rent for a whole apartment at the Sail. Serve them right for being foolish or greedy. No wonder so easy to scam people nowadays

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

aiya, everything must be written in the agreement. if no agreement then dun complain.

and the rent can drop from 3k to 2k, where to find such cheap deal?

(29-12-2021, 05:36 PM)theold Wrote:  The agent is also the landlord. No money, ask for lump sum advance.

They are so stupid. They should ask the agent to do the details clearly in the agreement when signed. Meaning rental of whole unit, with two years lump sum pay up. There are also clauses as in landlord cannot disturb tenant as and when.

(29-12-2021, 05:38 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They are so stupid. They should ask the agent to do the details clearly in the agreement when signed. Meaning rental of whole unit, with two years lump sum pay up. There are also clauses as in landlord cannot disturb tenant as and when.
It is  best that they get a property agent to write up the deal, so that there are many clauses that the tenant can do and cannot do, and the landlord have to abide to the agreement......... Clapping

they thought the landlord is stupid, $2000 a month for them to use the whole apartment Smile

(29-12-2021, 06:02 PM)drgn Wrote:  they thought the landlord is stupid, $2000 a month for them to use the whole apartment Smile

According to market price, it is a steal..... Laughing Rotfl

Outskirt can get studio at 2k per my.

Smile

Cheap is more expensive