Course peddler who uses moon and planets to predict stocks...

From irritating Thomas Yin to Chloe the options course peddler....now we have this. Claim to able to use moon and planets to accurately predict the markets.

You need a license to operate a forklift and sell food but anyone can become a course peddler and make any claims to promote their courses.

But it's all rubbish even if they don't sound like rubbish. Chloe is no better than this guy but more harmful because she is believable.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You got tried his method and failed?

my tini kukubird predicted next monday market will chiong.

There will always be gurus who will claim their innovative methods will benefit traders greatly.

There is no holy grail to trading and requires lots of learning and re-learning along the way. 

This moon and stars thingy was first seen decades back but it never took off in a great way in terms of acceptance in the market.

I also use Time trading..

(16-04-2023, 08:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  From irritating Thomas Yin to Chloe the options course peddler....now we have this. Claim to able to use moon and planets to accurately predict the markets.

You need a license to operate a forklift and sell food but anyone can become a course peddler and make any claims to promote their courses.

But it's all rubbish even if they don't sound like rubbish. Chloe is no better than this guy but more harmful because she is believable.

one guy at that Youtube video commented this................... Rotfl Laughing

''i was introduced to Fart and Burp Trading after losing zillions of Zimbabwean dollars..........my mentor told me how i should Sell when i Burp........and Buy when i Fart..........works a treat !''

Laughter-144 Laughter-13

(16-04-2023, 10:27 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  one guy at that Youtube video commented this................... Rotfl Laughing

''i was introduced to Fart and Burp Trading after losing zillions of Zimbabwean dollars..........my mentor told me how i should Sell when i Burp........and Buy when i Fart..........works a treat !''

Laughter-144 Laughter-13
It is a big joke to forecast trading by looking at the moon and stars........................... Big Grin

(16-04-2023, 10:17 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  There will always be gurus who will claim their innovative methods will benefit traders greatly.

There is no holy grail to trading and requires lots of learning and re-learning along the way. 

This moon and stars thingy was first seen decades back but it never took off in a great way in terms of acceptance in the market.

Anyone who finds a short term trading method has to keep it secret as the trade is destroyed by more people using it.
So the idea of teaching you how to trade and advertising courses to teach is self contradictory.

It's like letting you know a lobang to buy cheap pokemon card...and resell at higher price on ebay. One person know is okay 10 people know ...not okay.

If her method works Chloe can start a hedge fund and get sophisticated rich investors to back by showing her trading records.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-04-2023, 08:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  From irritating Thomas Yin to Chloe the options course peddler....now we have this. Claim to able to use moon and planets to accurately predict the markets.

Fark! 35% to 60% is average 50% la!
If I say next week market will be green because the moon is full moon,.... If half moon, I will say market will be flat, and if the sun is very hot, marketplace will be hot too, and I keep repeating, one day I will be right, one day I will be wrong..... in the end also 35% to 60 %. Only dumb fark will believe.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs