Cover or wait ?!!!!!

Berry near to my target price of 28000 so better cover now or wait for more profits?!!!!! 

Thinking

(24-09-2022, 12:28 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Berry near to my target price of 28000 so better cover now or wait for more profits?!!!!! 

Thinking

Wa liew!! Soooooooooo many many Guru here none dare to given hints agh ?!! Conclusion many Tok kok sing song guru here ?!!  Opasnie-1

(24-09-2022, 12:47 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Wa liew!! Soooooooooo many many Guru here none dare to given hints agh ?!! Conclusion many Tok kok sing song guru here ?!!  Opasnie-1

Tell you, you listen or not?

You very opinionated one lah

Make money also by luck lah, so you should just take whatever money your luck gives you and RUN!!!

dont cover

just strip bare

(24-09-2022, 12:52 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  dont cover

just strip bare

Toooo late I cover liao Huaaaaat aghhh !!! Thanks  Gesti-109

(24-09-2022, 12:52 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Tell you, you listen or not?

You very opinionated one lah

Make money also by luck lah, so you should just take whatever money your luck gives you and RUN!!!

Cover liao thanks Don’t greedy got profits took  Clapping
[+] 2 users Like cwc29's post

Below 28000 will shorting again now see see look look enjoy my profits Huaaaaat aghhhhhh !!!!! 

Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

(24-09-2022, 01:33 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Below 28000 will shorting again now see see look look enjoy my profits Huaaaaat aghhhhhh !!!!! 

Clapping

you don't short at so low level...tao nao pai ah
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(24-09-2022, 01:35 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  you don't short at so low level...tao nao pai ah

You Zhun bo ?!! You mean bottom at 28000 agh?
 ?!!! 

Laughing

When sgbuffet tells you to short some more… then you had better run for the hills.

This guy here is a really fearsome reverse indicator, despite his claims to the contrary Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

For those that missing my announcement  Thumbsup