Covid Zero vs Omicron - who will win?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

ccp has already lost…cannot fight nature

still early day till 2024.how?.

ZERo death, 8 seriously ill.. what zero Covid Policy got to do with death and seriously ill? China's Covid are more humble because of the zero Covid Policy? 习近平又胜利了。

(16-04-2022, 08:42 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  ccp has already lost…cannot fight nature

They will just double down on wrong policy not to lose face ...others have already exited from crisis...its still stuck.

Looks like downhill all they way 

The way the country is run ...seems different from the past when they use best ideas ...

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mor...se-2629191

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Many experts warn that covid zero is impractical against Omicron

Singapore experts found that Sinopharm is not bad against Omicron just 1.5 times worse that Pfizer.

They can try to reach 100% on Sinopharm then live with covid19.

The policy is impractical and harsh.

One way to solve this is to vaccinate elderly with Pfizer or Modena vaccines then slowly end lockdown.

Only 3 thousand cases in a day, how to say lost?  

Little red dot Sg also can get 26 thousand in a day.