Covid spile in China.

From Singapore experience so long as most vaccinated, no need to worry.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/m...n-24-hours

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

This is where it is interesting.

To the guardian, battling 3400 daily cases is the worst COVID outbreak for 2 years.

Put this number to sinkie land, only 30% of our yesterday cases..

Put this number to UK, probably only 10 to 15% of their cases.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

In sg land every 6 persons 1 kena hiaz

Someone imported in?🤔

(13-03-2022, 03:26 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Someone imported in?🤔

I hope than the other variant of Covid-19 is not 'imported' - by those who fly into Singapore.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Mediacorpse news reported that many HKies run to Guangzhou to avoid the deadly virus in HK.

(12-03-2022, 04:46 PM)kokee Wrote:  not only HK, almost whole china now, north to south, east to west, almost all kena now.
situation is super bad, lock down in many places, but from china data you cant see anything, all BS,noem, whole world know china fake data & BS news.
also the chinese medicine introduce by comie here, also kena, many have many serious illness after taking that chinese drugs.

卷土重来中国19省大爆发/

山东上海吉林疫情大爆发,上海几近封城,长春市彻底停摆

many city in china, CNY till now has not started work due to covid lock down or controlled.
their zero case policy sibei solid, make sure is forever.
from their censored data, as good as nothing. They claimed 3000 cases yesterday, actual is 300k or 3 millions?
almost 100% of all provinces infected now, the way they work, all 1.4B population must test swab or ART every 2 days till 0? probaby they need to test 14 B times in this month?LOL LOL.
Important is death rate? no data. In HK, using sinovac & sinopharm is highest in the world.

疫症全中國大爆發、上海正式封城!57個省市淪陷!清零失敗

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

Many Angmoh who used to work in HK now relocate to Spore, rentals in private condos will go up in coming weeks.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post