Cranthir infract someone for saying " Go buy apple at Supermarket"

Cause according to him,  iphone products are not sold at supermarket. 

[Image: Smart-Select-20221030-195035-Chrome.jpg]

Should "secretly" ask BlackWing1977 to come join here in sgtalk. I am sure buy apples in supermarket will not get points here? Hwz mod is assuming ppl say buy apples referring to apple product as in the tech company products. He really can take post out of context.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post
Rainbow 

(30-10-2022, 08:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  Should "secretly" ask BlackWing1977 to come join here in sgtalk. I am sure buy apples in supermarket will not get points here? Hwz mod is assuming ppl say buy apples referring to apple product as in the tech company products. He really can take post out of context.

He everytime srir shit and then will say don't speculate. Typical ceca
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(30-10-2022, 08:06 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  He everytime srir shit and then will say don't speculate. Typical ceca

Don't they know their actions actually speak about their upbringing? It lead me to think their parents are same as them so they inherit their good genes passed down and carry on their daily routine tasks. And this will be passed on down to their offsprings again generation after generation.

(30-10-2022, 08:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  Should "secretly" ask BlackWing1977 to come join here in sgtalk. I am sure buy apples in supermarket will not get points here? Hwz mod is assuming ppl say buy apples referring to apple product as in the tech company products. He really can take post out of context.

This blackwing guy is super anti-China one leh. He may start a lot of quarrels here.

is this for real...

(30-10-2022, 08:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  Don't they know their actions actually speak about their upbringing? It lead me to think their parents are same as them so they inherit their good genes passed down and carry on their daily routine tasks. And this will be passed on down to their offsprings again generation after generation.

They don't care.  In their mind is they can abuse their power however they want and package it as the user being racist so they have to ban.  If you question them,  you get banned

(30-10-2022, 08:11 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  is this for real...

Is from your favourite thread

Like that also banned people. Really Jin jialat Sia the mod at hardwarezone
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Anti China
Anti ceca
Anti amdk
Anti jhk
Anti sinkie

Anyone is entitled to their own racism

No one has the right to deny his views

(30-10-2022, 07:52 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Cause according to him,  iphone products are not sold at supermarket. 

Edmw mods are idiots. If they are in charge of north Korea. All executed liao.
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

(30-10-2022, 08:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This blackwing guy is super anti-China one leh. He may start a lot of quarrels here.

He says he Bui Bui heart weak. Then asked about sinopharm then dun wanna spend money go poke free mRNA.

Useless hardwarezone mods

(30-10-2022, 08:12 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Is from your favourite thread

i believe the non-edmw mods r more strict...

(30-10-2022, 09:05 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Useless hardwarezone mods

Don't hide here and post.

Come HWZ and say it to our faces.

(30-10-2022, 09:18 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Don't hide here and post.

Your new started thread disappear before I can reply. The feeling of getting it removed after you create must create intense happiness for you isn't it?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(30-10-2022, 09:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  Your new started thread disappear before I can reply. The feeling of getting it removed after you create must create intense happiness for you isn't it?

i think he ownself delete de

(30-10-2022, 09:25 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  i think he ownself delete de

Why? Isn't he supposed to be from hwz in here to scout and report back to HQ?

Are u so pathetic that you can't have a conversation with someone in a neutral setting?

(30-10-2022, 09:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  Why? Isn't he supposed to be from hwz in here to scout and report back to HQ?

coz he isn't the real intrinion

(30-10-2022, 09:32 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  coz he isn't the real intrinion

Ooh ok thanks for sharing

No one has time to go to shit hole forums moderated by arses.

(30-10-2022, 07:52 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Cause according to him,  iphone products are not sold at supermarket. 

That's why the forum needs to be brought down. They are basically trying to control speeches there.

(31-10-2022, 08:23 AM)omgwtflol Wrote:  That's why the forum needs to be brought down. They are basically trying to control speeches there.
Yah what you say is true

(30-10-2022, 09:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  Why? Isn't he supposed to be from hwz in here to scout and report back to HQ?

He's just trying to spite that Intrinion in hwz and obviously not the same one. Just read his post as entertainment. You cannot trust anything on the internet. 😀

many pro ccp here pretending they are pro china…they will curse u if post anything negative about Winnie and his eunuchs Rolleyes

Power abuse mod from hardwarezone

you sure you are the real Intrinion from edmw or you just wanted to stirrrrrr ? Thinking

(31-10-2022, 08:31 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Power abuse mod from hardwarezone

Mods who abuse their power would be removed from their positions. The existing moderator team is experienced and has a clean track record. Things are working well.

(31-10-2022, 08:57 AM)Intrinion Wrote:  Mods who abuse their power would be removed from their positions. The existing moderator team is experienced and has a clean track record. Things are working well.

Intrinion over at hwz already make a statement you are not him. 

Later he send you cease and desist then you know ah

Identify theft can be serious