Creative stock surge on founders death...

Creative brand name is worth alot and can be used to move many high end products but has been for yrs underutilised as founder focus on low margin sound products.

Although his passing is tragic,  the company is free to explore much more lucrative market such as gaming gear to fully realise its potential and value

Hence the stocks move up today.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-01-2023, 02:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Creative brand name is worth alot and can be used to move many high end products but has been for yrs underutilised as founder focus on low margin sound products.

Although his passing is tragic,  the company is free to explore much more lucrative market such as gaming gear to fully realise its potential and value

that proves that Sim WRONG WHO has been a drag on the company for years................

bet he still couldn't figure out why his MP3 players can't compete against Apple Ipod.............. Cool

(05-01-2023, 02:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Creative brand name is worth alot and can be used to move many high end products but has been for yrs underutilised as founder focus on low margin sound products.

you are genius

Up 26% in one day

Logistics was same size as Creative 30yrs ago now 10x it's size. Razor did not even exist when Creative was a giant...is now giant. Creatuve market cap 100m vs Razor 2Billion Why? Gaming market

Look at Cosair ....lousy products but ficus on gaming company is worth billions.

Creative can be worth 10 times more with a simple pivot to gaming market ....but previous CEO refused to take this step.

Just focus on gaming an Creative a top line of products for gaming

Now if is free to make bug bucks in gaming industry ....

[Image: bFNOGhM.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

creative brand links to low end products only.