Current PAP's National Career Dumping Exercise

Happen to bump into one old friend over the weekend 

She is a graduate from NUS Arts & Social Sciences and lost her job as HR 

I thought every company has HR and will have at least 200,000 HR jobs here

But why she took 4 years but still jobless?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Eventually, she took up some Early Childhood Course

And is now a childcare teacher

But she hates kids!

She has no passion for her new job

And just hope to go home on the dot everyday

(04-04-2022, 11:34 AM)Ola Wrote:  Eventually, she took up some Early Childhood Course

And is now a childcare teacher

But she hates kids!

She has no passion for her new job

And just hope to go home on the dot everyday

You mark my words, there will be a GREAT RESET of Employment When War end, When Covi19 end go back to pre Covi19 days.

Partly Now MOST are just " work for the seek of MONEY , now is got a job better than nothing as economics still unstable " is not Their passion or their expertise on it. They just hope there is a job that all so naturally a lot " mis match " also employers want hire people " depend which industry ".

(04-04-2022, 11:47 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You mark my words, there will be a GREAT RESET of Employment When War end, When Covi19 end go back to pre Covi19 days.

Partly Now MOST are just " work for the seek of MONEY , now is got a job better than nothing as economics still unstable " is not Their passion or their expertise on it. They just hope there is a job that all so naturally a lot " mis match " also employers want hire people " depend which industry ".

Very difficult to reset under PAP's poor leadership

Unless there is 50% more vacancies for HR so that it forces Companies and Agencies to consider citizens

Otherwise, these companies just hire fresh/ young Grads and train them to be HR

(04-04-2022, 12:08 PM)Ola Wrote:  Very difficult to reset under PAP's poor leadership

Unless there is 50% more vacancies for HR so that it forces Companies and Agencies to consider citizens

Otherwise, these companies just hire fresh/ young Grads and train them to be HR

Actually I noticed public sectors, stat boards during this Covi19 period come out job ON THE EXPENSE FROM TAX payer yet again.
Civil servant, public servants ALREADY A LOT. They purpose create some job is to in line with MOM so from MOM side can brag " local employment rate increase ".

Meeting her again

Will share more details

To shame the overpaid Current PAP