Curry Seeds

(31-10-2021, 10:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  no economical incentive so no scientist want to study to gather evidences.

how can yr doctor prescribe curry leaves for yr hbp and hair loss?
I heard if you boil water and drink it like a tea for 1 month, all your high no, cholesterol and even diabetes will do away for good.

(31-10-2021, 10:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  no economical incentive so no scientist want to study to gather evidences.

how can yr doctor prescribe curry leaves for yr hbp and hair loss?

No western trained doctor will prescribe curry leaves for high blood pressure or hair loss.... Big Grin

but curry leaves fried with peanuts and ikan billis until crispy taste very nice.

(31-10-2021, 10:18 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  but curry leaves fried with peanuts and ikan billis until crispy taste very nice.

This I must try someday..... Clapping

(31-10-2021, 10:21 PM)debono Wrote:  This I must try someday..... Clapping

maybe can keep all viruses away  Laughing

(31-10-2021, 10:13 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I heard if you boil water and drink it like a tea for 1 month, all your high no, cholesterol and even diabetes will do away for good.

One month not enough, because the effect is very slow. My mother drank it for 2 months and her cholesterol only came down a teeny weeny bit. It's good as a prevention but if you already have high cholesterol better dun rely on it to give u a quick fix.

(31-10-2021, 10:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  One month not enough, because the effect is very slow. My mother drank it for 2 months and her cholesterol only came down a teeny weeny bit. It's good as a prevention but if you already have high cholesterol better dun rely on it to give u a quick fix.

Should take Atorvastatin as prescribed by a western trained doctor.. Big Grin

(31-10-2021, 10:33 PM)debono Wrote:  Should take Atorvastatin as prescribed by a western trained doctor.. Big Grin

My cholesterol is very good, about 130. And my secret is to eat a lot of eggs. But my mother dun believe me.