Who killed Arafat? Answer is linked to nature of this conflict

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2016/...y-evidence

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

They not only killed Arafat but also Israeli PM Yitzhak Rabin after they sealed a peace deal and received Noble Peace Prize

[Image: IMG-8768.webp]

[Image: IMG-8769.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(15-04-2024, 02:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The Zionist extremists not only killed Arafat but also Israeli PM Yitzhak Rabin after they sealed a peace deal and received Noble Peace Prize

[Image: IMG-8768.webp]

[Image: IMG-8769.jpg]

Very good answer...the people behind it don't want peace.
They don't want co existence.

That is why until today there is no peace.

Every event is a chance to escalate....

Rabin was killed because he wanted peace. He knew the nature of some of his fellow Israelis. ...

Like it or not there were people living on the land you now reside. Common sense tells you ...you need to properly settle the people you displaced ...this is the least you can do.
Even if we don't consider Gaza, they could not even leave the west bank alone...
If you refuse to coexist and the other side has no place to go ....what do you think happens...they willl ho join your enemies ...to fight you and soon you will have many enemies.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-04-2024, 02:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Very good answer...the people behind it don't want peace.
They don't want co existence.

That is why until today there is no peace.

Every event is a chance to escalate....

Rabin was killed because he wanted peace.

What happens in Gaza today is just another episode, nothing new, it will go on forever.

(15-04-2024, 02:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2016/...y-evidence

Since it’s open knowledge that Al-Jazeera are funded and sponsored by you-know-who, I will venture a guess to the obvious answer. It’s China. Chyna China Cina Cheena.

Full name is
Yes-Sir Arafart

Yes Sir Yes Sir arafart

(15-04-2024, 04:23 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Full name  is
Yes-Sir Arafart

Yes Sir Yes Sir arafart

His net worth was $1 billion and he was a billionaire 20 years ago

(15-04-2024, 04:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  His net worth was $1 billion and he was a billionaire 20 years ago

he is the general king
he has it own army like johor sultan