Man convicted of racially aggravated attack on woman over mask wearing

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-3558421

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

He molest only jail a year no rotan ? Then he later got fiancee so he no more molest as got some to touch liao so now he kicked other ppl ?

Recent years I notice racial tensions have been rising compared with 20yrs ago when we rarely hear of such racial incidents.

While what this man did was wrong, one should also look at the underlying causes of racial tensions

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The cause is mass importing lah. Rotfl

Without proper naming.
名不正,则言不顺。
不懂易经真糟糕!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

In the olden days social harmony was forged by closeness and integrated communities. Neighbours of different race and religion stayed together in close proximity and look out for each other.

There were bloodshed and riots but those were extremists doing. The real folks on ground helped each other.

Today, racial harmony is but managed and ring fenced. All high tension wires waiting to be ignited. Even same race but different religion also waiting for a chance to go at each others throats. Needless to say different race and faith... SG has become a place very orderly ring fenced but socially unstable just waiting for something to happen. The rich and poor gap is also creating so much divide. The rich will not face it, but it doesn't stop the poor from taking it out on others...

Yes, it is the govt at fault. The do good do together is just a nice phrase but no actual uplifting for the masses. Too little too late done...

wonder if the opponent is a guy with tattoo, does he dare to do the same?
Another loser.