Woman stands in front of Wailing Wall to explain why Israel is most hated nation

On top of the Jewish wall is a holy Muslim site and behind that is Mount of Olives which is significant to Christians.

From where she stand which is a unique place that none of us will ever go is  a unique perspective....

Listen to what she say without jumping to conclusions.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Germany try to wipe them out but fail. Surrounded by Arab countries still can survive despite 2 wars. Now control Palestinian and kena Hamas disturb still can survive. We really got to give them some credit for their toughness to live and somehow the legend say they are the lost tribe ?

(05-11-2022, 01:07 PM)sgh Wrote:  Germany try to wipe them out but fail. Surrounded by Arab countries still can survive despite 2 wars. Now control Palestinian and kena Hamas disturb still can survive. We really got to give them some credit for their toughness to live and somehow the legend say they are the lost tribe ?

survived because of USA.  many rich jew in USA controlling US govermnent.

(05-11-2022, 01:07 PM)sgh Wrote:  Germany try to wipe them out but fail. Surrounded by Arab countries still can survive despite 2 wars. Now control Palestinian and kena Hamas disturb still can survive. We really got to give them some credit for their toughness to live and somehow the legend say they are the lost tribe ?

There is no ost tribe. All tribes eventually came back and gathered in Israel

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

becoz the Jews control British Empire, France and USA ...................and other countries long long before there's an Israel....................the rich Arab states are Jewish puppet states installed by the British Empire before these CUNTries became ''independent''..............