D. M claims Jews rule the world by proxy....why I disagree

Looking at what is happening in Gaza and how civilians can be bombed or killed, we await USA  the police man of the world to do its job and stop the genocide.

The EU is extremely concerned. I saw Irish MPs speak  passionately against  the killings. But nothing is done  and can be done to stop what we can all see is the killing of civilians.

Imagine hypothetically if the more powerful Thailand start bombing and killing people in Laos after say Laos army conduct a one day attack on a Thai village to settle some old scores. You can imagine the condemnation and sanctions Thailand will face for such acts ....sorry to use Thailand as a example to illustrate, in reality they are decent people who won't do that. There are Muslims living in predominantly Buddhist Thailand while there has been trouble and violence in the past resulting death of Thai Buddhists  we never see Thailand take revenge and kill so many as we see in Gaza.  It is not allowed to happen.

While what Dr. M said is anti semitic and unfair to the vast majority of Jews who are great and compassionate people. 

There are some right wing elements in Israeli society who take cover in the good works and influence of their fellow men, to pursue an agenda not conducive to peace. 

I totally disagree with what Dr. M says about them ruling the world. They have great influence around the world and that protects them from consequences that those who are less influential have to face.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-hama...ian-lives/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worl...the-world/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sgbuffet.

Why were Jews persecuted by the traditionally Christian nations? And before that, why were the Jews hated by the Romans? And before that, why were the Jews hated by the ancient Egyptians?

What is it about the Jews that got people hating them?

(12-03-2024, 04:25 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Sgbuffet.

Why were Jews persecuted by the traditionally Christian nations? And before that, why were the Jews hated by the Romans? And before that, why were the Jews hated by the ancient Egyptians?

What is it about the Jews that got people hating them?

The Jews were not hated by Egyptians no Romans...they were conquered by them and Egypt took them as slaves.

When Jewish diaspora spread to Europe they were bullied by the native population ...they were stopped from.farming jobs hence took up jobs like money lending and pawn shop business ...hence every time the gentile population got into financial trouble they blamed the Jews. This is the same situation as Chinese during Asian financial crisis when rioters in Indonesia kill Chinese businessmen.

Many populations developed jealousy of the Jews because they tend to perform well within a society as they have a culture of learning and education.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-03-2024, 05:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The Jews were not hated by Egyptians no Romans...they were conquered by them and Egypt took them as slaves.

When Jewish diaspora spread to Europe they were bullied by the native population ...they were stopped from.farming jobs hence took up jobs like money lending and pawn shop business ...hence every time the gentile population got into financial trouble they blamed the Jews. This is the same situation as Chinese during Asian financial crisis when rioters in Indonesia kill Chinese businessmen.

Many populations developed jealousy of the Jews because they tend to perform well within a society as they have a culture of learning and education.

The Egyptians didn't only enslave the Jews. They killed every newborn Jewish boy and kept only the girls. If Egyptians wanted slaves, Jewish boys would make good slaves but instead, they killed them. Why? There must be some kind of hatred.

I can't recall if you're a Christian. Do you believe in God?

If you do believe in God, you can see why the Jews are like that throughout history.

Your first sentence is already very laughable. What the policemen of the world, to stop the genocide... ?

They're the killer who has been doing the genocide. How naive and idiotic

(12-03-2024, 05:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Your first sentence is already very laughable. What the policemen of the world, to stop the genocide... ?

You are right.

Some thought US is father and Israel is son. It is not true. It is the other way round.

Natayahu knew very well Biden is submissive to the Jews in Wall Street.

So, natanyahu can ignore Biden and Biden can't do anything to it.

(12-03-2024, 05:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Your first sentence is already very laughable. What the policemen of the world, to stop the genocide... ?

You are right.

That man is idiotic. He put his weird argument as if it as universal rule.