Results a ‘huge blow’ for PM Anwar Ibrahim despite apparent status quo, analysts say

Malaysia state polls: Results a ‘huge blow’ for PM Anwar Ibrahim despite apparent status quo, analysts say

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/...e=rss_feed

At least no change of govt.
Malaysians learned one thing over the yrs ...no matter who becomes govt. Life goes on. Economy goes on...there is no free lunch you end up paying for it in the end.

The Malaysian economy grew at a pace of 5.6% year-on-year (y/y) in the first quarter of 2023, showing continued rapid expansion after annual economic growth of 8.7% in 2022

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(13-08-2023, 08:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  At least no change of govt.
Malaysians learned one thing over the  yrs ...no matter who becomes govt. Life goes on. Economy goes on...there is no free lunch you end up paying for it in the end.

The Malaysian economy grew at a pace of 5.6% year-on-year (y/y) in the first quarter of 2023, showing continued rapid expansion after annual economic growth of 8.7% in 2022
We grew 1.3%. Sop .

(13-08-2023, 08:56 PM)Blin Wrote:  We grew 1.3%. Sop .

Malaysia is from low base.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.