DBS expanded lending in India is going to be its pitfall.

With the volume of credible evidence and issues highlighted by Hindenburg, the leadership of the bank comes out to say they are unconcerned. What? You mean they are unconcerned about the numerous offshore accounts used by Adani , unconcerned with its accounting practices and what else?

I remember DBS lent to Noble Group another fraud company that collapsed.

What does all this show us? During boom tines, DBS was lax jn its lending. Because companies can borrow more to pay all debts, the can was always kicked further down the road allowing DBS to report record profits.

As the environment gets tighter and liquidity dries up, we will know who has been swimming naked.

Adani is just one of the many in India where boom times led to greed and overborrowing....and guess who has been the happy lender when local banks rejects the borrower....DBS.

[Image: EEYJ9mm.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: D2854-FE0-CA69-4-BF2-92-F6-853-F875-A9075.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

There isn't another POSB to bailout DBS anymore
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

They can afford to be Contrarian

because the interest rates for savings has been very low for the past 20 years

they have already made zillions

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(13-02-2023, 05:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  With the volume of credible evidence and issues highlighted  by Hindenburg, the leadership of the bank comes out to say they are unconcerned. What? You mean they are unconcerned about the numerous offshore accounts used by Adani , unconcerned with its accounting practices and what else?

I remember DBS lent to Noble Group another fraud company that collapsed.

What does all this show us? During boom tines, DBS was lax jn its lending. Because companies can borrow more to pay all debts, the can was always kicked further down the road allowing DBS to report record profits.

As the environment gets tighter and liquidity dries up, we will know who has been swimming naked.

Adani is just one of the many in India where boom times led to greed and overborrowing....and guess who has been the happy lender when local banks rejects the borrower....DBS.

[Image: EEYJ9mm.jpg]

NO wonder today the snake came out to try to make Sporeans happy.
Bloody con job
Con the last drop of savings from Sporeans. And the gov still complain abt dipping into the reserves.
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

(13-02-2023, 07:28 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  NO wonder today the snake came out to try to make Sporeans happy.
Bloody con job
Con the last drop of savings from Sporeans. And the gov still complain abt dipping into the reserves.

The ce.ca man still enjoying his humongous salary, come what may
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

from national PONZI SCHEME to international PONZI SCHEME
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(13-02-2023, 10:05 PM)Stoki Wrote:  The ce.ca man still enjoying his humongous salary, come what may

His remuneration is a whopping $9 million a year.... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

The man on the street, the lower income, middle lower... will bare the cost, if anything, via increase in indirect tax.. GST up every year for next 20 yrs, CEO up, Property Tax etc etc
No "issue" la 61% say Boleh what 😒🤡😠