DEAD BODY OF 21 Y.O MAN FOUND DROWNED @ BEDOK RESERVOIR

DEAD BODY OF 21 Y.O MAN FOUND DROWNED @ BEDOK RESERVOIR, BELONGINGS FOUND NEAR WATER

https://shorturl.at/egtOS

police did not suspect foul play
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Dont drink and swim la.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(22-11-2023, 12:34 PM)singlon Wrote:  police did not suspect foul play

(22-11-2023, 12:35 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Dont drink and swim la.

Quote:Observations by reporters at the reservoir revealed several items left near the water’s edge, including a black backpack, a yellow plush doll, three empty bottles, and a pack of snacks on the nearby steps. Additionally, a black bicycle was found overturned on the grassy area by the reservoir.
😱

Haunted place once jump
in no more hope of survival

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

met with an unexpected event
https://rumble.com/embed/v3d7epn/?pub=4

😱 The body of a 21-year-old man was found in Bedok Reservoir.

➡️
https://bit.ly/3uxJejC

Follow us on @mothershipsg

Wow....homicide  

Any dragging 

Drove past at around 8.30am this morning didn't see anything unusual
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

AH!

WHICH SGTALKER
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Rest in peace 🕊️.

One singkie less, one vote less for pap.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(22-11-2023, 12:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Drove past at around 8.30am this morning didn't see anything unusual

Oic... only discover around 9am plus. 
Might have dead more than 5 to 6 hours I guess

(22-11-2023, 12:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Drove past at around 8.30am this morning didn't see anything unusual

(22-11-2023, 01:01 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Oic... only discover around 9am plus. 
Might have dead more than 5 to 6 hours I guess

Cock eyes drove pass cannot see anything one
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(22-11-2023, 01:05 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Cock eyes drove pass cannot see anything one

Can see yr ccpie face there, pondering whether to jump or not.

(22-11-2023, 12:58 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  😱 The body of a 21-year-old man was found in Bedok Reservoir.

➡️
https://bit.ly/3uxJejC

Follow us on @mothershipsg

If I am not wrong

[Image: IMG-20231122-130804.jpg]

The cycle starts again.

The only reservoir that’s easily accessible by bus hence many chose this reservoir. The other reservoir by the time they road march there they have already straighten their thoughts.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

Can they find any witnesses for this bor

(22-11-2023, 01:44 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Can they find any witnesses for this bor

Autopsy if found alcohol in the blood may rule as mishap. He could have been drunk and got into the water.

Non scientific way is he was pulled in.
[+] 2 users Like Buffybuffy's post

This Bedok Reservoir is jinxed. A lot of drowning and death has happened in this place over the years. HDB around this area think resale value may not be good as some buyers are pantang. Last time I remember read news the lady dressed all in red go drown how evil can this reservoir get?

(22-11-2023, 01:54 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Autopsy if found alcohol in the blood may rule as mishap. He could have been drunk and got into the water.

Motorists have been involved in accidents while driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, so this drowning may be partially due to either. However, the deceased did leave his belongings on shore so he could have been depressed, leading him to drink to excess which pushed himself into ending it all. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(22-11-2023, 01:54 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Autopsy if found alcohol in the blood may rule as mishap. He could have been drunk and got into the water.

😲 How many percent of it to be found in the blood to be considered intoxicated?

(22-11-2023, 02:11 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Motorists have been involved in accidents while driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, so this drowning may be partially due to either. However, the deceased did leave his belongings on shore so he could have been depressed, leading him to drink to excess which pushed himself into ending it all. 

Can he be a student from the poly near by?

(22-11-2023, 02:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  😲 How many percent of it to be found in the blood to be considered intoxicated?
Subjective and dead man can’t talk
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

Nobody guards that area except for the empty PA club there. People go there either to exercise or to take a dip into the water.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(22-11-2023, 02:30 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Subjective and dead man can’t talk

Need to draw blood to test

Should put some decoy cameras. Otherwise, the people living around there have been drinking material water.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(22-11-2023, 02:34 PM)theold Wrote:  Should put some decoy cameras. Otherwise, the people living around there have been drinking material water.

😱 😱....

[Image: dragged-it-down-supernatural.gif]

(22-11-2023, 02:21 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Can he be a student from the poly near by?

Your guess is as good as mine.  It is getting more common for students in JC and tertiary institutions to buckle under the pressure of school and/or boy-girl relationships to decide that death is the only out of their pain.   
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post