De- Dollarisation? Yuan falls to lows against the USD.

When you want to de-dollqrise you have to make sure that nobody wants USD and its value plunge.

Fact is this the Yuan is falling g and falling against USD ever since China keep talking about de- dolllarisation. 

Those who don't keep USD and kept Yuan instead will see losses in exchange rate...

[Image: zWIy0SF.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

US M2 money supply dropping, causing USD to strengthen lah.
Lesser USD in the market, USD strengthens.

Deflation is on the card. USD bonds become junk bonds, investors are not buying.

It is now getting more and more expensive to borrow $$$.
I am expecting banking sector will be the next one to be in trouble.

银行最怕钱借不出去,也怕钱收不回来。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.barrons.com/amp/articles/m2-...n-262c7234

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

in this saga the strong Dola means NO SUPPORT
FRB raises rate to punish u for presenting ur iouNothings for her notes
beri cham BoLui. Treasury also same.
like dat lo tauKeng ...pianLan

De-dollarisation is ongoing by 120+ countries in various forms. Nothing much to do with the daily fluctuation of the rmb.

Sgbutt is here to stir China... and nothing about de dollar...

Smile

(30-05-2023, 04:47 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Sgbutt is here to stir China... and nothing about de dollar...

He likes to 断章取义。
古人有教我们。此一时,彼一时lah.

[Image: IMG-7957.jpg]

Since BRICS member numbers are still growing and are using own currency or eventually, a single currency, then,  who cares about the movement of USD.

Eventually, producers of commodities and Oil from Saudi and UAE be priced @ BRICS currency

Their trades in USD will be much reduced.

(30-05-2023, 04:47 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Sgbutt is here to stir China... and nothing about de dollar...

Sgtalk forum needs many of such contributors
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Third world china currency is like banana notes. Worth lesser and lesser everyday.

Ah tiongs are also getting poorer and poorer because their money has less value LOL!

That's why many ah tiongs are trying to escape third world china and change their useless yuan into USD and other currency before they go bankrupt.