biden was suppose to hand australia to china

Biden Regime Defaults; Given Until October 18th Before All Hell Breaks Loose

The fake “Biden” regime in the US defaulted on September 30th and has been given until October 18th before the plug is finally pulled on that evil regime, Asian secret society sources promise. The funding was cut off because the Rockefeller/Rothschild etc. crime families behind the “Biden” regime failed to meet their promise to hand Australia over to the communist Chinese, the sources say.

That is the real reason why “The bad relations between China and Australia took an unbelievable turn this week when China fired a ‘Long March 3B’ nuclear-capable missile, directly over Sydney, Australia.”

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php...-australia

The change in Australia is reflected by the fact Premier of Gladys Berejiklian resigned as New South Wales Premier “after an investigation found she & others in the govt. were receiving millions of $ from Pfizer to push draconian vax laws,” according to Australian intelligence sources.

https://7news.com.au/politics/gladys-ber...-c-4119200

The fact it refused to hand itself over to communist China is also why the EU has entered the fray by cutting off trade talks with Australia, the sources say.

In any case, the cut-off of Asian funding is what prompted the fake Biden to say “We’re gonna get this done,…It doesn’t matter when. It doesn’t matter whether it’s six minutes, six days or six weeks. We’re gonna get it done.”
By openly flouting the Satanic 666 number the criminals using rubber mask “Biden” as a front have fully come out of the closet.

Correct. Joe given until the 18th.

Chinese rocket is not a missle....but a satellite launch....on Al long trajectory harmless....

Plse don't spread fake news world is tense enough.

https://youtu.be/fa3H9XQCmIU

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-06-at-08-57-20-FB-loo...ct-Odi.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-06-at-08-59-29-FB-loo...ct-Odi.png]

”...Gladys Berejiklian resigned as New South Wales Premier “after an investigation found she & others in the govt. were receiving millions of $ from Pfizer to push draconian vax laws,” according to Australian intelligence sources....“
.🤔🤔🤔....,.Hmmm.....???

(06-10-2021, 09:00 AM)singlon Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2021-10-06-at-08-57-20-FB-loo...ct-Odi.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-06-at-08-59-29-FB-loo...ct-Odi.png]
These sites can any spices and chilli to anything.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

blackout schedule

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-06-at-09-17-42-FB-loo...ct-Odi.png]

going to blow Baby
starlink is owned by SpaceForce

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-06-at-09-11-46-FB-loo...ct-Odi.png]

(06-10-2021, 09:00 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  ”...Gladys Berejiklian resigned as New South Wales Premier “after an investigation found she & others in the govt. were receiving millions of $ from Pfizer to push draconian vax laws,” according to Australian intelligence sources....“ 
.🤔🤔🤔....,.Hmmm.....???

scary.... if she's not the only one