'Dangerous paedophile' who sexually abused 11 schoolboys

wow lau disgusting so sicko
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...ail-caning

Will the assault caused these 11 boys to grow up as gays?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(22-08-2022, 07:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Will the assault caused these 11 boys to grow up as gays?..... Thinking

hey don't every time mix with gays leh

paedophile is paedophile ok

I don't see why cannot reveal his identity. He was a teaching assistant meaning lots of students over the years. Nothing wrong with naming and even shaming him.

Gag order misuse is so common in Singapore.

(22-08-2022, 07:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  hey don't every time mix with gays leh

Same difference Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-08-2022, 07:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  hey don't every time mix with gays leh

Why you so triggered? Was that why you grew up and became gay because you kena poked by a pedo before?..... Thinking

Carl Jung

(22-08-2022, 07:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Will the assault caused these 11 boys to grow up as gays?..... Thinking

Not to worry 377A repealed liao Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-08-2022, 07:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Not to worry 377A repealed liao Big Grin

This repealing will emboldened the pedos to take risk and poke more boys..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(22-08-2022, 07:25 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This repealing will emboldened the pedos to take risk and poke more boys..... Big Grin
Angry Angry Angry

that why while i was in school
my backside hole always feel wedgy

this one lagi more jialat!

https://www.bannedsite.com//forum/chilli...d-45-years

Pevert news has been raising a decade ago.

(22-08-2022, 07:25 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This repealing will emboldened the pedos to take risk and poke more boys..... Big Grin

They will brainwash more young boys to join their group. 

This already happened in the US when my son went there for oversea exchange programme. The LGBT society in the university organized a welcome party for foreign students. Then the people there would psycho the new students to join them.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(22-08-2022, 07:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why you so triggered? Was that why you grew up and became gay because you kena poked by a pedo before?..... Thinking

but he never admitted he's gay, and buty even denied he's one. looks like they'll need some more time  Laughing

(23-08-2022, 09:55 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  but he never admitted he's gay, and buty even denied he's one. looks like they'll need some more time  Laughing
Ya, looks like they needed more time to come out into the open and show their gay faces. PAP just repealed section 377A two days ago and they have been hiding in the dark for all their lives. So it will take sometime before they get used in order to show male to male affection in public.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Probably a certain upcoming "no interest in politics" princeling is not straight mentally.
genetics my left foot.
If it is genetics LGBTs would be impossible to convert and vice versa. It is a mental illness similar to pedo.s