Darya Dugina RIP

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europ...omb-report

wow, i read " suspected car bomb attack outside Moscow on Saturday evening, Russian state investigators said on Sunday "

sound like " get fixed "

I read from FB comment

" An assassination attempt that I assume failed but killed the targets daughter(unless she was the target) but who carried it out? "

Woman is likely an innocent victim ...

Anyway to digress...the reason why Russian invade and annex Ukraine  is explained here by Dugin in this 2017 interview. The idea originated from his book in 1990s. It has nothing to with NATO but the ambition to restore Russia as a super power.

Using NATO is just a pretext excuse to shift the blame.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-08-21-at-15-34-47-GESARA-news.png]
Her father was the target. An explosive device went off before her car caught fire.
She was driving home alone.

(21-08-2022, 03:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Woman is likely an innocent victim ...

Anyway to digress...the reason why Russian invade and annex Ukraine  is explained here by Dugin in this 2017 interview. The idea originated from his book in 1990s. It has nothing to with NATO but the ambition to restore Russia as a super power.

Using NATO is just a pretext excuse to shift the blame.

PAP does that all the time as does other countries ruling parties,big fish eat small fish

(21-08-2022, 03:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  PAP does that all the time as does other countries ruling parties,big fish eat small fish

china and russia are learning PAP tricks to rule the people with ridiculous and draconic rules and laws

She is no innocent victim. Apparently she had called for Ukraine to be wiped off the map.

Ukraine is copying Israel's Mossad and sending agents to deal with these enemies.

(21-08-2022, 03:40 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  china and russia are learning PAP tricks to rule the people with ridiculous and draconic rules and laws

actually LKY way to Gov is " communism in disguise mix with Western democracy " Is a Clever way which others cannot label SG is rule by " communism style "

In fact LKY last time will catch those hold any Chairman Mao stuffs, his photo, badge, that red book whatever link with Mao Z D.
But one thing LKY also play ' communism " He always aim for ONE party rule in SG but as I have say , he " mix communism way with western democracy "

So that people will not say SG is a communism state.

(21-08-2022, 05:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually LKY way to Gov  is " communism in disguise mix with Western democracy " Is a Clever way which others cannot label SG is rule by  " communism style "

In fact LKY last time will catch those hold any Chairman Mao stuffs, his photo, badge, that red book whatever link with Mao Z D.
But one thing LKY also play ' communism " He always aim for ONE party rule in SG but as I have say , he " mix communism way with western democracy "

LKY is extraordinary person
his sons do not have his abilities

father smart does not mean son also smart

like his interview in usa in 1967 on USA in vietnam AND THE RIOT IN USA

LKY knows USA in vietnam will end in failure

he NEVER MENTION THAT ABOVE

INSTEAD HE SAID... IF USA CANT STAY UNITED IN VIETNAM. USA WILL HAVE ENDLESS TROUBLE IN USA AND IN VIETNAM

THAT WAS IN 1967 AND VIETNAM WAR ENDED IN 1973 TO 1975

LKY CAN SEE THINGS ONES

HIS SON IS "COVID NOT SERIOUS"

(21-08-2022, 05:53 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  LKY is extraordinary person
his sons do not have his abilities

father smart does not mean son also smart

like his interview in usa in 1967 on USA in vietnam AND THE RIOT IN USA

LKY knows USA in vietnam will end in failure

he NEVER MENTION THAT ABOVE

INSTEAD HE SAID... IF USA CANT STAY UNITED IN VIETNAM. USA WILL HAVE ENDLESS TROUBLE IN USA AND IN VIETNAM

THAT WAS IN 1967 AND VIETNAM WAR ENDED IN 1973 TO 1975

LKY CAN SEE THINGS ONES

HIS SON IS "COVID NOT SERIOUS"

Yup, I know LKY also " kinda ....to win " fix opposition in " unfair way " but end of the day this is " politics Game " Isn't people always say " Politics is a Dirty game ? "

Nevertheless end of the day LKY do make SG progress well come handle foreign matter , affairs also VERY VERY careful in a Smart way to handle

Unlike LHL zzzzz

ONE THING , LKY Don't like to deal with India so much Yet LHL go opposite

and LOOK WHAT HAPPEN ?? LOSE MONEY DARE NOT SAY OPENLY ???

(21-08-2022, 05:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually LKY way to Gov  is " communism in disguise mix with Western democracy " Is a Clever way which others cannot label SG is rule by  " communism style "

What LKY ruled Singapore like communist crap are you talking about? How old were you when LKY came into power and started "Operation Cold Store"? Communism is just an ideology; the way they run the country is much more democratic than Western democracy. 
The way LKY ran this country in the name of democracy was like a military junta where you can be thrown into cold store without trial just because you farted at the wrong place or at wrong time. Saying that I dun mean to disagree with his way but highly supported his way because his way was most effective in that tumultuous era...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-08-2022, 05:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yup, I know LKY also " kinda ....to win " fix opposition in " unfair way " but end of the day this is " politics Game " Isn't people always say " Politics is a Dirty game ? "

Nevertheless end of the day LKY do make SG progress well come handle foreign matter , affairs also VERY VERY careful in a Smart way to handle

Unlike LHL zzzzz

ONE THING , LKY Don't like to deal with India so much Yet LHL go opposite

and LOOK WHAT HAPPEN ?? LOSE MONEY DARE NOT SAY OPENLY ???

as i said

LKY has Einstein brain
he can see things
opposition  cannot defeat him

LKY can see your out come of your decisions

that why oppo cannot match his game

his failure in china is his stategy to succeed.
you cannot catch fish without a bait
but he cannot complete it cause his age catch up to him

that why GCK ask him to let it go and leave office with him and leave Singapore to Singaporean.

it is time for them to leave the world