Mudhiddin asked to stay on in a caretaker capacity

PUBLISHED29 MIN AGO

Despite a weekend of endless meetings and proposals across the political divide, there is still no clear candidate to succeed the Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia president.

While The Straits Times understands that Tan Sri Muhyiddin will still advise Sultan Abdullah Ahmad Shah that his Perikatan Nasional (PN) remains the largest bloc in Parliament with 100 out of the 220 sitting MPs, the constitution obliges the Premier to resign as there is no provision for a minority government.

Mr Muhyiddin could be asked to stay on in a caretaker capacity while the monarch determines who, among a clutch of hopefuls, can command the majority of the 222-strong legislature, where two seats are currently vacant.

8Umbrella Umbrella

Like dat, more innocent people will die lah n more joblessness.

Luckily the caretaker PM is not Mudhater
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

They have to quickly sweep more money into their pockets! Very little time left for them to do it!  Rotfl

Thats what ketuanan are good in their mind. Sapu and make hay while the sun shine.

(16-08-2021, 09:55 AM)klat Wrote:  PUBLISHED29 MIN AGO

Despite a weekend of endless meetings and proposals across the political divide, there is still no clear candidate to succeed the Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia president.

While The Straits Times understands that Tan Sri Muhyiddin will still advise Sultan Abdullah Ahmad Shah that his Perikatan Nasional (PN) remains the largest bloc in Parliament with 100 out of the 220 sitting MPs, the constitution obliges the Premier to resign as there is no provision for a minority government.

Mr Muhyiddin could be asked to stay on in a caretaker capacity while the monarch determines who, among a clutch of hopefuls, can command the majority of the 222-strong legislature, where two seats are currently vacant.

Link? No link means plagiarism. Be careful

Fall of Muhiaddin coincide with the fall of Afghanistan.

(16-08-2021, 10:39 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Fall of Muhiaddin coincide with the fall of Afghanistan.

Mean that it may be ruled by Tali.ban related Gov???

(16-08-2021, 10:53 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Mean that it may be ruled by Tali.ban related Gov???

PAS is not that strong in Malaysia.

I need a caretaker in my office.

(16-08-2021, 11:26 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I need a caretaker in my office.

A sexy one?

(16-08-2021, 11:27 AM)Stoki Wrote:  A sexy one?

Mudhiddin is sexy?

https://youtu.be/Hphwfq1wLJs

Malaysia may need an Undertaker if he stay on.

[Image: Screenshot-2021-08-16-10-51-27-72-6012fa...b265e7.jpg]