Daughter found out father went to KTV from Grab receipts

DAUGHTER FOUND OUT FATHER GO KTV & HOTEL THROUGH HIS GRAB RECEIPTS
By Hello Its me- July 22, 20218137
non Finance, non loan, non property, non banking, non credit card

A netizen discussed the topics of KTV after finding out that her father frequents hotels. She is worried that her future husband will be like that.

Full Story:

Hi, I’m 24F here. Just want to let something off my chest. So there’s a time my dad logged into his email using my personal laptop and he forgets to log off.

I didn’t realize it too until recently I saw his account was in. So out of curiosity (yes I know I shouldn’t invade someone else’s privacy, let alone my family members), but what I found out was disturbing and shocking to me. He actually has a full-time job but due to COVID, some days of the month are WFH. Most of his emails contain newsletters, subscriptions, and all the nonsensical stuff that we all have.

However, he does receive many grab receipts as he takes grab quite often. So I clicked on those mails, and what I saw was he had been frequenting different hotels during his off days. He doesn’t overnight, and he will leave the location in an hour or so. I’m not sure if this is what the majority think it is (hmm like the KTV men) and I wouldn’t want to believe it that way as well, but my dad also bought sildenafil (I went to google, it’s for erectile dysfunction). So all this “evidence” does make me feel uncomfortable.

His relationship with my mom is great, just that there hasn’t been any physical interaction between them for years. I’m currently attached and have been discussing BTO with my bf, but this incident makes me feel like my future husband would be hiding things from me too when he’s much older or even did what the KTV men did, and it makes me hesitant even on my own relationship

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...-receipts/

This girl very naive lah. Just close one eye lor. With future husband also like that.

This is call privacy, all husbands have their secrets that will never tell the wives and bring the secrets to coffin one...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

silly girl…get married to some useless guy for what…just learn how to be a sugar baby and enjoy life….if in doubt ask dad for some wisdom

U oso will hide things from ur future husband ma..

She is too idealistic!

Publicity stunt. Nothing to write about???

Daughter never realise that before she was created, or her parents became an item... Likely the dad also visited KTV, geylang and freelancer...

Maybe the daughter is the product of a ktv liaison and she never knew.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

All cats like fish except dead cat.

I think her mom probably knows about it. Some men need an outlet and their wives just let them be as long as they don't keep a full-time mistress or bring her home etc.

天下的男人都会犯下男人犯的错 Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

foreveralone should come in with a story on his sister and daddy Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

this is very dark dark secret.

(23-07-2021, 09:19 AM)foreveralone Wrote:  the morale of the story is to satisfy the sexual needs of your spouse than they won't go outside to eat

Moral of story is not to use other people's device to check emails. Or if use, then must clear cache.

(23-07-2021, 12:36 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  this is very dark dark secret.

Last time I have a friend whose laptop was spoilt. Her bf then lent her his old laptop. But she found inside the laptop videos he took when he patronised prostitutes. both here in Singapore and overseas.

(23-07-2021, 12:35 PM):rolleyes:p1acebo Wrote:  foreveralone should come in with a story on his sister and daddy Big Grin

Rolleyes
Yarmai. How many readers realise dis is a fictitious story written by a fictitious girl. zzzzz clickbait story as well.  Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

tell her sama2