David Cameron's Response To Sky News Anchor Lady Went Viral

David Cameron contradicted himself, made hinself a fool in front of the world - when asked how he would respond if UK embassy was bombed - he said he would take a very strong action against the perpetrators - and yet earlier he was criticising Iran for its agressive manoeuvre against Israel - accusing Iran of dangerous and reckless action and the whole world was able see the true nature evil of Iran ...

https://youtu.be/aO8I0L246ws?feature=shared
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

Slap his own face.

Costanza Calabrese Italian TV presenter flashes audience

https://youtu.be/F6mzc7evqak
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

If someone missile into your country how do you respond?

If someone sponsored terrorists to come into your country and kill 1000 people how do you respond?

The Israeli action was also a "response" . The consulate was hosting Iranian generals who supported Oct attack on Israel

Problem is not these individual responses but both sides are enemies who cannot co exist.

But I would say Iran is more a perpetrator using the Palestinian problem to create proxies against Israel and to surround Israel with terrorist groups. If Israel is not militarily strong it would be gone.

Iran and Israel used to be friends until the revolution.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

An eye for an eye nothing wrong.

Embassies and consulates are supposed to be "inviolable" as according to international laws.

People in it cannot be arrested (or worse, killed) unless they have the embassy's agreement.

I think that's why Israel kept saying that it is not an embassy or consulate although it is. They just kept repeating it like a mantra hoping others get brainwashed and agree.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(17-04-2024, 08:47 AM)Levin Wrote:  Embassies and consulates are supposed to be "inviolable" as according to international laws.

People in it cannot be arrested (or worse, killed) unless they have the embassy's agreement.

I think that's why Israel kept saying that it is not an embassy or consulate although it is. They just kept repeating it like a mantra hoping others get brainwashed and agree.

Ah Butt already brained washed.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-04-2024, 09:12 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Costanza Calabrese Italian TV presenter flashes audience

https://youtu.be/F6mzc7evqak

Very nice.  Better she went commando  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If Israel follow international law, they wouldn't be bombing hospitals, relief convoys and schools in gaza and rafah.

(17-04-2024, 04:43 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  An eye for an eye nothing wrong.

Now is Iran's turn to get screwed from behind!

[Image: Rocket.jpg]

(17-04-2024, 10:19 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  If Israel follow international law, they wouldn't be bombing hospitals, relief convoys and schools in gaza and rafah.
[Image: Missile.jpg]

(17-04-2024, 09:45 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Very nice.  Better she went commando
[Image: Queue.jpg]

(17-04-2024, 03:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If someone missile into your country how do you respond?

If someone sponsored terrorists to come into your country and kill 1000 people how do you respond?

The Israeli action was also a "response" . The consulate was hosting Iranian generals who supported Oct attack on Israel

Problem is not these individual responses but both sides are enemies who cannot co exist.

But I would say Iran is more a perpetrator using the Palestinian problem to create proxies against Israel and to surround Israel with terrorist groups. If Israel is not militarily strong it would be gone.

Iran and Israel used to be friends until the revolution.

War MYBFD.

(17-04-2024, 03:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If someone missile into your country how do you respond? If someone sponsored terrorists to come into your country and kill 1000 people how do you respond? The Israeli action was also a "response" . The consulate was hosting Iranian generals who supported Oct attack on Israel Problem is not these individual responses but both sides are enemies who cannot co exist.But I would say Iran is more a perpetrator using the Palestinian problem to create proxies against Israel and to surround Israel with terrorist groups. If Israel is not militarily strong it would be gone.

Israel, like any other country, has the right to defend itself against invaders. It is Hamas that has brought about the destruction of Gaza and the Palestinian people.